Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,741 Members 47,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One firmware collection for different CID/MID | 2.22.1540.3

Tip us?

Xorok
Old
(Last edited by Xorok; 31st August 2014 at 03:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Phone Not sure if this is the right thread, but...

...I wanted to update my international european HTC One M8 [Rooted, S-OFF, Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP recovery] using this tutorial but it failed while processing the Update (Red triangle). After I rebooted my device I found the OTA-Update .zip-file in my internal storage [sdcard/Download/OTA_M8_UL_KK44_SENSE60_SECURITY_HTC_EUROPE_1.54.40 1.10-1.54.401.5_release_3772970vteku4su9ggysgp.zip]

Might anyone need this file?
https://mega.co.nz/#!EZ8SXD7S!zfZN0e...fTy77pN57wkVZ0

P.S: And does anyone know why it didn't work for my device? :/ I flashed the original recovery and tried to update, but it didn't work. Do I need to relock the Bootloader or something like that? And will the Update remove S-OFF?

ILIVE4HEAD
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorok View Post
...I wanted to update my international european HTC One M8 [Rooted, S-OFF, Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP recovery] using this tutorial but it failed while processing the Update (Red triangle). After I rebooted my device I found the OTA-Update .zip-file in my internal storage [sdcard/Download/OTA_M8_UL_KK44_SENSE60_SECURITY_HTC_EUROPE_1.54.40 1.10-1.54.401.5_release_3772970vteku4su9ggysgp.zip]

Might anyone need this file?
https://mega.co.nz/#!EZ8SXD7S!zfZN0e...fTy77pN57wkVZ0

P.S: And does anyone know why it didn't work for my device? :/ I flashed the original recovery and tried to update, but it didn't work. Do I need to relock the Bootloader or something like that? And will the Update remove S-OFF?
You need a stock Rom and NO CHANGES to any system apps so I recommend just restoring a stock nandroid just so you have the best chance of the its working (that's what I did anyway)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app