Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 39,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of original firmware for SM-R350 [R350XXU0BNG2]

Tip us?
 
Cffn
Old
(Last edited by Cffn; 28th August 2014 at 11:25 PM.)
#101  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2014
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 firmware eats Gear Fit battery up faster than older version. Is this true?

I have a Moto G, do you think this firm will work for me?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work.


so..... do you think ....R350XXU0BNG2 + gearfit manager 1.87 will work for my Moto G???

Thanks.
 
effortless
Old
#102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,009
Posts: 625
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cffn View Post
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 update eats Gear Fit battery faster than older version. Is this true?

I have a Moto G, do you think this firm will work for me?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work for me, I don't know why.

Thanks.
No it's not true.. also Fit is smoother now.
The Following User Says Thank You to effortless For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lavenderyew
Old
#103  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cffn View Post
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 firmware eats Gear Fit battery up faster than older version. Is this true?

I have a Moto G, do you think this firm will work for me?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work.


so..... do you think ....R350XXU0BNG2 + gearfit manager 1.87 will work for my Moto G???

Thanks.
It'll not work with the latest version of gear fit manager because you need NG2 for 1.87. For NE5, only 1.70 and below will works
 
Cffn
Old
(Last edited by Cffn; 29th August 2014 at 12:42 PM.)
#104  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2014
Hi, I've updated to NG2 (gear fit) by KIES and v1.87 apk (gear fit manager) for Moto G and now, when I open gear fit manager and I click on clocks... the app stops and closes, so I only can change the clock directly from the Gear Fit, in this case I can't use Watch Styler. I don't care about this but...
With gear fit manager v1.78 I've got the same.

I've delete app cache and reboot MotoG but still not working the clock options from gear fit manager
 
woschirmer
Old
#105  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 66
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Norderstedt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cffn View Post
Hi, I've updated to NG2 (gear fit) by KIES and v1.87 apk (gear fit manager) for Moto G and now, when I open gear fit manager and I click on clocks... the app stops and closes, so I only can change the clock directly from the Gear Fit, in this case I can't use Watch Styler. I don't care about this but...
With gear fit manager v1.78 I've got the same.

I've delete app cache and reboot MotoG but still not working the clock options from gear fit manager
I have the same effect. So I went back to Gear Fit Manager 1.72. That version works without any problem. (I'm using the Gear Fit with a Huawei Mediapad X1)
The Following User Says Thank You to woschirmer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Cffn
Old
(Last edited by Cffn; 31st August 2014 at 11:23 PM.)
#106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Aug 2014
Now with NG2 firmware I can see that the Gear Fit eats up the battery faster than NE5. I'm afraid of doing a factory reset because maybe I'm not going to be able to connect with my Motorola Moto G after that.
I don't know if I can flash NE5 or ND8+updates on NG2 for a downgrade from NG2 to NE5. Can I? Battery was better.
 
ndang268
Old
#107  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cffn View Post
Now with NG2 firmware I can see that the Gear Fit eats up the battery faster than NE5. I'm afraid of doing a factory reset because maybe I'm not going to be able to connect with my Motorola Moto G after that.
I don't know if I can flash NE5 or ND8+updates on NG2 for a downgrade from NG2 to NE5. Can I? Battery was better.
Use ODIN, you can downgrade from NG2 to NE5. It is success with me

The Following User Says Thank You to ndang268 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes