Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 39,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of original firmware for SM-R350 [R350XXU0BNG2]

Tip us?

Cffn
Old
(Last edited by Cffn; 28th August 2014 at 11:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 firmware eats Gear Fit battery up faster than older version. Is this true?

I have a Moto G, do you think this firm will work for me?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work.

so..... do you think ....R350XXU0BNG2 + gearfit manager 1.87 will work for my Moto G???

Thanks.

effortless
Old
Thanks Meter 1,009

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cffn View Post
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 update eats Gear Fit battery faster than older version. Is this true?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work for me, I don't know why.

Thanks.
No it's not true.. also Fit is smoother now.
The Following User Says Thank You to effortless For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lavenderyew
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Hello, I've heard that some people say R350XXU0BNG2 firmware eats Gear Fit battery up faster than older version. Is this true?

Now I use R350XXU0BNE5 in GearFit, and v 1.70 Gear fit manager because 1.78 and the lastest 1.87 don't work.

so..... do you think ....R350XXU0BNG2 + gearfit manager 1.87 will work for my Moto G???

Thanks.
It'll not work with the latest version of gear fit manager because you need NG2 for 1.87. For NE5, only 1.70 and below will works

Cffn
Old
(Last edited by Cffn; 29th August 2014 at 12:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hi, I've updated to NG2 (gear fit) by KIES and v1.87 apk (gear fit manager) for Moto G and now, when I open gear fit manager and I click on clocks... the app stops and closes, so I only can change the clock directly from the Gear Fit, in this case I can't use Watch Styler. I don't care about this but...
With gear fit manager v1.78 I've got the same.

I've delete app cache and reboot MotoG but still not working the clock options from gear fit manager

woschirmer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Hi, I've updated to NG2 (gear fit) by KIES and v1.87 apk (gear fit manager) for Moto G and now, when I open gear fit manager and I click on clocks... the app stops and closes, so I only can change the clock directly from the Gear Fit, in this case I can't use Watch Styler. I don't care about this but...
With gear fit manager v1.78 I've got the same.

I've delete app cache and reboot MotoG but still not working the clock options from gear fit manager
I have the same effect. So I went back to Gear Fit Manager 1.72. That version works without any problem. (I'm using the Gear Fit with a Huawei Mediapad X1)
The Following User Says Thank You to woschirmer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cffn
Old
(Last edited by Cffn; 31st August 2014 at 11:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Now with NG2 firmware I can see that the Gear Fit eats up the battery faster than NE5. I'm afraid of doing a factory reset because maybe I'm not going to be able to connect with my Motorola Moto G after that.
I don't know if I can flash NE5 or ND8+updates on NG2 for a downgrade from NG2 to NE5. Can I? Battery was better.

ndang268
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Now with NG2 firmware I can see that the Gear Fit eats up the battery faster than NE5. I'm afraid of doing a factory reset because maybe I'm not going to be able to connect with my Motorola Moto G after that.
I don't know if I can flash NE5 or ND8+updates on NG2 for a downgrade from NG2 to NE5. Can I? Battery was better.
Use ODIN, you can downgrade from NG2 to NE5. It is success with me

The Following User Says Thank You to ndang268 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]