Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 42,072 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [unofficial] [23/06/14] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5

Tip us?

blackst225
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello everybody

i think i have a little Problem with this rom.

After installation and setup the rom i have switched to ART.

After that my phone is really laggy.. response very late...

CPU settings are default...

i did a clean install..

Any Ideas?

RFOX100
Old
Thanks Meter 10
so restore it for the normal davlik
+ i had some issues with this rom so i had to replace it .

blackst225
Old
Thanks Meter 0
OK thanks i will try it..

RobDC
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Strange, I use it now for about two weeks, with art and it's supersmooth. The only thing is that Facebook takes longer to start up.

blackst225
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You use the default kernel?

acidglory
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Guys...how to disable the Google search bar on homescreen? I cnt get the setting..
Tq

chimpsinties
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidglory View Post
Guys...how to disable the Google search bar on homescreen? I cnt get the setting..
Tq
There is sometimes an option in settings but I couldn't find it in this rom. I just went to Settings | Apps | All, then found Google Search and uninstalled it. It asks if you want to revert to the default. Did the trick.

I love this ROM. I've had a couple of black screens on waking so far but nothing to make me stop using it.

I think it should be mentioned on the first page that you need to take the boot.img out of the zip and flash it first. Took me a while to work out what I was doing wrong at first. also might help to specify a version of CWM to use to flash it. I also had to upgrade to 6.0.4.8
HTC One X (T-Mobile grey)
KitKat Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 v5.1.5
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.8
Software version: 5.1204.167.31
Kernal: 3.1.10

RFOX100
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Clean cache, helps to fix black screen issues

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Can any one with art tell about the battery life, is it better with art instead of davlik?

acidglory
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpsinties View Post
There is sometimes an option in settings but I couldn't find it in this rom. I just went to Settings | Apps | All, then found Google Search and uninstalled it. It asks if you want to revert to the default. Did the trick.

I love this ROM. I've had a couple of black screens on waking so far but nothing to make me stop using it.

I think it should be mentioned on the first page that you need to take the boot.img out of the zip and flash it first. Took me a while to work out what I was doing wrong at first. also might help to specify a version of CWM to use to flash it. I also had to upgrade to 6.0.4.8
I found the setting...its in the home launcher.never realize it because not familiar with trebuchet launcher.

The best naked rom im used.im a sense lover actually.but when i found the 4.4.2 camera working find so i stick with this rom a while. Only found minor lag on UI, change kernel also same.

At 1st when i saw seems stuck at boot i just straight away flash boot image.