Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 51,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [NIGHTLY/OTA]

Tip us?

willowen100
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmasterbd View Post
Thousand times this things has been discussed on this thread. Have a look page 70 to 74.
I've read it and it doesn't really help. I have the latest CWM and re-flashed, several times and have downloaded the latest GAPPS from the link Oliver supplies and I still can't download PlayStore Apps. I saw Falk2 mentioning he updated the PlayStore App but can't find out how he found the apk file.

Many thanks,

Will

testmasterbd
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowen100 View Post
I've read it and it doesn't really help. I have the latest CWM and re-flashed, several times and have downloaded the latest GAPPS from the link Oliver supplies and I still can't download PlayStore Apps. I saw Falk2 mentioning he updated the PlayStore App but can't find out how he found the apk file.

Many thanks,

Will
If you have "Unfortunately setup has stopped working" issue then you cant use PlayStore. For that you need to bypass that issue. As i quote you before there is a solution, unfortunately you unable to find that. Follow THIS with clean flash. There are two process, so please read carefully.

No need any apk file for PlayStore, when you flash the GApps. PlayStore will update automatically within one hour. Just you need to login your Google account after GApps flash.

Good luck
======================
HTC Wildfire S A510e
ROM: Stock
Recovery: CWM v5.0.2.8
--------------------------------------------
HTC Desire 616
ROM: Stock
Recovery: Stock
======================

disaster2009
Old