Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Notifications after rooting Nokia X

Tip us?

rravik
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Notifications after rooting Nokia X

I have rooted my Nokia X and using the Nova launcher as the default. Every thing works perfectly for me expect that the drop down notification is still very basic since fastlane is not accessible here. So my questions are
1) Is there a way to access fastlane from with Nova ?
2) Is there a way to replace the default drop down notification to the Android one or third party app ?

Thanks in Advance .
The Following User Says Thank You to rravik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tbiwalkar
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rravik View Post
I have rooted my Nokia X and using the Nova launcher as the default. Every thing works perfectly for me expect that the drop down notification is still very basic since fastlane is not accessible here. So my questions are
1) Is there a way to access fastlane from with Nova ?
2) Is there a way to replace the default drop down notification to the Android one or third party app ?

Thanks in Advance .
U cant access fastlane without other launchers as it is part of other launchers however i think u can ask @dhacker29 or @SilverDragon24 to port aosp dropdown notification pannel!
The Following User Says Thank You to tbiwalkar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SilverDragon24
Old
Thanks Meter 152

DONATE TO ME
Notifications will still be available on the lockscreen
Nokia X {SilverNexus v1.0 Alpha Private Build (not intended for Public Release)(Testers Needed for Public Release)}
Micromax Canvas Fun A74 (SilverNexus Build in progress)
Asus Nexus 7 Tilapia (Android 4.4 Rooted Stock + CyanogenMod 10.2 Stable + Ubuntu Touch + Ubuntu Desktop)

Catch me on xda-developers | insanelymac | tonymacx86 | osx86.net | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Xbox LIve | Yahoo!
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverDragon24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ardizza
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Yea Only In Lockscreen, Install AOSP\Code Aurora ROM By Dhacker29 If You Want
The Following User Says Thank You to Ardizza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abbaspad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardizza View Post
Yea Only In Lockscreen, Install AOSP\Code Aurora ROM By Dhacker29 If You Want
please explain more