Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ ION ] VanirAOSP [official] [nightlies] [4.4.4] organized, clean, fast. [ ARC/S / Pro ]

Tip us?

jeetlebuice
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Where's the pie controls,I cant find them
http://pac-rom.com/images/banners/pac_user_banner_2.png

@BoW@
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I've tried this rom , and it's pretty fast , a lot of free ram with many applications , games are fast too , but the deep sleep doesn't work. I've tried it from the 08/03 to 28/08 with 18/07 and 14/08 kernel but nothing. I notice that deep sleep works well without sim card. With sim , no matter if it was 2g or 3g, DS doesn't work. I hope this DS problem will be fixed soon, because i like this rom a lot . Maybe is a question of baseband? I have 85 baseband.

giannhs_n
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by @BoW@ View Post
I've tried this rom , and it's pretty fast , a lot of free ram with many applications , games are fast too , but the deep sleep doesn't work. I've tried it from the 08/03 to 28/08 with 18/07 and 14/08 kernel but nothing. I notice that deep sleep works well without sim card. With sim , no matter if it was 2g or 3g, DS doesn't work. I hope this DS problem will be fixed soon, because i like this rom a lot . Maybe is a question of baseband? I have 85 baseband.
all CM11 roms have wakelock issues for now...if you open bluetooth you wont be able to get normal deep sleep again untill you turn off your phone completely and reboot it, same thing happens when you use gps..and i think sometimes on camcorder too, thats all i have notice from my 10 days of use
Enjoy
------->Baseband 85 for XperiaPro(mk16i) !<-------

ro.build.user=nobodyAtall
ro.build.host=palikari

That Say's Everything

That i post helped? Press the "Thanks" button !!

jeetlebuice
Old
(Last edited by jeetlebuice; Yesterday at 02:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 44
ok,so ive done a fresh install of the latest version(installed as directed in op),flashed banks gapps minimal(24/7) and everything seems to be working great.

after install i went straight to battery in settings and deleted the stats by pressing the trash icon in top right corner.ive bin on internet and installed about 5-6 apps from playstore and just generally browsed the phone for about 1 hour now and so far android system has not gone above 12%.

deep sleep issue is still there but android os battery drain hasnt arrived yet

[IMG][/IMG]
http://pac-rom.com/images/banners/pac_user_banner_2.png
The Following User Says Thank You to jeetlebuice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.4.2, aosp, kitkat, offical, vanir