Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][K.K][26.06] A.I.C.P V-5.0 Android Ice Cold Project-Optimus_4X_HD-P880

Tip us?

SnXo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 454

DONATE TO ME
Courios i know the DSP crashed alltimes if u like to hear Music i have that issue too but i do just skip it and the music runs! Aicp ota do his work but you will only Get the aicp gaaps..thats the other point did u tried with the paranoid gaaps or the aicp one...normaly after a reboot the fc's are gone...but not if you have a gaaps from previous cm install you have to flash it clean..full wipe!

Greets
Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium HD app

dimi89
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnXo View Post
Sure if i become some different build errors fixed...I'll trying to put all updates, fixes and patches into build...f2fs is one of my first point in todo

But it need's a couple of day's...just i said, i becomes different build errors. But i am optimistic to geht geht tgem fixed...firstly i've to setup a New fresh Maschine to develop

See ya soon

Whyyy f2fs? Keep it ext4
****LG 4x -Experimenting with different roms- ****

P.S.If someone help you it is polite to say "Thank you" (in this case hit "Thank you" button
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dimi89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jansxel
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi89 View Post
Whyyy f2fs? Keep it ext4
Agree With ext4 I hate f2fs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jansxel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

@stronaud
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Please keep it ext4!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to @stronaud For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fozland
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Yeeezzz one more please keep Ext4
LG O4X
Multirom and TWRP 2.7.1:
=> Primary: Mourta's LS
=> Secondary: Beanstalk 4.4.4010AD and CM, ZRC14, Vanir, and testin many others...

Kernel:
=> Mourta's latest

PenguinStyle
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnXo View Post
Courios i know the DSP crashed alltimes if u like to hear Music i have that issue too but i do just skip it and the music runs! Aicp ota do his work but you will only Get the aicp gaaps..thats the other point did u tried with the paranoid gaaps or the aicp one...normaly after a reboot the fc's are gone...but not if you have a gaaps from previous cm install you have to flash it clean..full wipe!

Greets
i have deleted DSP manager to stop the errors and then if I skip one error a new comes up. I had to reboot and deleted the stock music player too. I used Paranoid gapps. The lag issue gone after installing a custom kernel. if I install an app from Play Store it gives an error but for the 2nd try it always works.
Tags
aicp p880 optimus 4x hd