Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 38,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

Tip us?

CÚdriiic
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat89 View Post
Don't be sorry ! I understand it's not an easy point to solve
You make great rom, it's perfect for me !

An other little bug for me. I flashed the v12 RC since 2pm and the weather of my localisation doesn't update. Don't know why (don't try to check this point, it was just for your information).
Sorry, I use the V12... So I' won't flash with V12 RC
HTC touch pro 2 unlocked/Google nexus one/HTC Desire HD/Samsung Galaxy S2/Google Galaxy Nexus/ Windows phone HTC 8X/HTC ONE
LG G3
Sorry for my english

Showtime7
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Good to hear Opera9.7 will be in the next one. Still loving your rom after like 4 days. Probably the longest I've stayed on one rom in the past month or so lol.

Ncruze
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Android Error

Ok i decided to boot the android OS just to see what it looks like, but at the startup screen when i select the android os it shoots an error message

"An error occured on sub_main_boot_android win 32 exception continue yes or no?"

dominicanman912
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncruze View Post
Ok i decided to boot the android OS just to see what it looks like, but at the startup screen when i select the android os it shoots an error message

"An error occured on sub_main_boot_android win 32 exception continue yes or no?"
i didnt have any problems with Android OS...... i used the new zip file in post #2 and unzipped it to a clean SD card(dont know if that made a difference) booted up my phone and touched the android and it only took a few min to get it running. was faster than i thought it would take. maybe you have something on your SD card that prevents it from booting.
Dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres!!

Current

Device: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: Uber

Device: ASUS eePad Transformer TF101 32Gb
ROM: CM 10.1
Kernel: Stock Cm 10.1

Ncruze
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicanman912 View Post
i didnt have any problems with Android OS...... i used the new zip file in post #2 and unzipped it to a clean SD card(dont know if that made a difference) booted up my phone and touched the android and it only took a few min to get it running. was faster than i thought it would take. maybe you have something on your SD card that prevents it from booting.
So you didnt touch anything in that OS file that you downloaded in post 2, you just unzipped everything that was in that file to your sd card? i think that's the difference i basically just dumped the file in my sd card and that was it. so you have to unzip everything in that file onto your sd card?

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCity View Post
I have trialed this ROM for a few days and quite like it. Please forgive me if iv'e overlooked it earlier, but has anyone else had an issue with the screen only staying on for just a few seconds?
All backlight settings etc have been changed to longest possible. However, the problem remains.

Any clues?
I just have the same issue and this is related with smartlock, if your device is in standby and you slide the keyboard you get problems with the backlight.

Easy solution: When having this behaviour with backlight - In the taskbar press "Start" and then press the "lock" softkey in the bottom. Finally unlock and the backlight issue is gone.

Recommendation: Avoid sliding the Keyboard without unlocking the device first.

Take care
YOU CAN┤T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

Toleraen
Old
Thanks Meter 132
V12 RC, first DeepShining ROM. Liking it a lot, very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCity View Post
I have trialed this ROM for a few days and quite like it. Please forgive me if iv'e overlooked it earlier, but has anyone else had an issue with the screen only staying on for just a few seconds?
All backlight settings etc have been changed to longest possible. However, the problem remains.

Any clues?
I have this issue as well. The lights on the front facing keys stay lit through the screen out as well. Hard reset after initial flash. Programs installed are just the AT&T keyboard and dialer posted on the front page. Happens fairly intermittently, can go several minutes of use without the issue and then it'll pop up again for several more minutes. Didn't seem to start happening until I set up email, changed the animated weather wallpaper, and changed the theme (tried several).

dotcompt
Old
(Last edited by dotcompt; 2nd February 2010 at 01:09 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toleraen View Post
V12 RC, first DeepShining ROM. Liking it a lot, very nice!

I have this issue as well. The lights on the front facing keys stay lit through the screen out as well. Hard reset after initial flash. Programs installed are just the AT&T keyboard and dialer posted on the front page. Happens fairly intermittently, can go several minutes of use without the issue and then it'll pop up again for several more minutes. Didn't seem to start happening until I set up email, changed the animated weather wallpaper, and changed the theme (tried several).
Hi mate,

thats because you activated the keypadled tweak that can be found in the tweaks&cabs folder. goto the same folder and click again in the keypadled tweak to deactivate.

this feature allows you to have the hard keys light on in dark ambient conditions.

take care
YOU CAN┤T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

dominicanman912
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncruze View Post
So you didnt touch anything in that OS file that you downloaded in post 2, you just unzipped everything that was in that file to your sd card? i think that's the difference i basically just dumped the file in my sd card and that was it. so you have to unzip everything in that file onto your sd card?
EXACTLY!!!! dont put the zip file on your SD card....use your unzipping program to extract the files to the card.... it will not run if everything is zipped on the card! dont put it in a folder either. unzip to the ROOT of the card....... now, there will be folders created and zip files created after the extraction, LEAVE THEM AS THEY ARE!!

so basically use the program to unzip and point it at the SD card and thats it!
Dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres!!

Current

Device: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: Uber

Device: ASUS eePad Transformer TF101 32Gb
ROM: CM 10.1
Kernel: Stock Cm 10.1

aznsniper
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsniper View Post
has anyone experienced this issue? I backed up my contacts and my sms msgs with PIM Backup. After flashing to Deepshining, and restore my sms's with PIM Backup, my sms are not in order anymore. Like the times of received and sent are jumbled up. Im using threaded messaging and this has never happened be4 to my other restores. Ive tried using a older backup file that is known to work but I still experience the same problem. Ive used SMS chat, and come to the conclusion that the built in sms inbox is slightly screwed up because SMS CHAT displays my sms in the correct order.

Thanks for your help. Loving Deepshining rom, other than this slight issue!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by empds View Post
PIM Backup it is not Manila frindly you better use MyPhone.

Dot,

How does this Footprints Tab works?

Thanks for the reply however this problem is only occuring on the standard windows mobile sms client, and it works perfectly on manila and SMS-chat. Which I'm finding extremely strange. So does anyone have any ideas or experienced this problem?

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable