Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{Rick's ROM V12 NE9 }-{Deodexed-DeBloated-KK- 4.4.2- NE9} Updated 8-26-14

Tip us?

Misterxtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 829
Updated OP with a changelog and V12, enabled blocking mode, enabled hidden menu codes, added back the dark international dialer as per requests. I also added a link to a flashable stock phone and mms for those who do not like the international one in post # 2. Enjoy. When the flashlight mod and download booster gets fixed I will add those as well.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Misterxtc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zanoli99
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Anyone know how to get rid of location consent message?. I know an xposed module gets rid of one but cannot get rid of first one. Thanks.

Misterxtc
Old
(Last edited by Misterxtc; 1st September 2014 at 04:33 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 829
I've decided to stop development with this project for the foreseeable future. If I decide to pick it back up I will have the thread reopened. Thanks for your support and understanding.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Misterxtc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DutchDogg54
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,823

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed per OP's request. Thanks for your work this far on this @Misterxtc.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DutchDogg54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe