Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,480 Members 52,864 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[JB 4.3] [T889UVUCMK7]Stock Rooted/Debloated/Knox-free with (4.1.2)TMBBMD1 Bootloader

Tip us?

pjmiebach
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
I think i messed up my phone bad with this rom...

I flashed the .zip on my Wind mobile t889v phone and everything was fine. Previously I had Jedi Master X rom which is android 4.3 and also had a 4.3 boot loader.
Only issued I notice after flashing this rom was that the Samsung music app stopped working.

I performed a nand recovery in cwm and everything was fine accept that I no longer could connect to the Wind 'home zone' network. I could only connect to roaming on Rogers's network.

I tried recovery again but my phone no longer connects to any network. IMEI is 'null' and baseband is 'unknown'.

Any idea on how to fix or have I just created a new Ipod?

Thanks for any suggestions!

rafaelrfq
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgestl View Post
Please read 4 posts above yours. Question already asked. Just a little reading could have saved you some time.
thank you my friend but for your information i have read the 139 posts before mine, and for sure i saw that one... but it says that install the missed file manually and if you can read my post i just asked if somebody can upload the missed File. thank you.

suzukii
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi all. It's been a while since I was here.
I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong area in advance.
I was wondering if there was another site to download the unaltered JB [T889UVUCMK7]Stock firmware for my SGH-T889 TMobile Samsung Galaxy Note2 without going thru the stupid SAMMOBILE download site with their hidden SPAM/MALware attempts on my PC? Thanks.
Tags
4.3 sgh-t889 stock rooted. knox-free