Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,047 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Build Quality Concerns

Tip us?

Tej XFire
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodzian View Post
Well I have two small problems with my m8 - loose power button which hides more in the aluminym body on the right side and gives that crazy sound when you shake the phone - when i apply pressure on the right side of the device it gives that stupid sound as if the screen is not glued properly to the body. Im wondering if anyone has sent their device to htc on warranty and got those things repaired? I know the phone is pain in the ass to repair so they are propably going to scratch the device while oppening it, so i dont know if im willing to take the risk...
Well, mine had many tiny scratches after the repair. I didn't bother scolding them, because if not today, one day there would be scratches. But ultimately it's the display that should work. Don't you think one day there would be scratches on yours , no matter how baby care you do ? Does your house look the same when you bought it ? Your car ? Your laptop ? PC ? Do they look brand new ?

Stop worrying and enjoy your device !
The Following User Says Thank You to Tej XFire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pathduck
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCow View Post
Is this your blog?

Where did you get it repaired? An official service shop or some random place? Sounds like a proper ****ty repair job they did! They wrecked more stuff than they repaired. Definitely take it back or try another place.
Yes that is my blog. I delivered it to the shop i bought it so they are handling the repair.