Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [CM11] SD and NAND version of Badadroid v4.4

Tip us?
 
Majd7667
Old
#71  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoX View Post
Oh, i thought you were speaking about Carbon Rom, sorry.

So i downloaded hero rom from here and for now no crash... (I have no SIM but i don't think it matters).
hmm, have you ever bilt a rom? if yes do you know what file should i edit to make correct storage settings? Thanks.
 
Majd7667
Old
#72  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoX View Post
Oh, i thought you were speaking about Carbon Rom, sorry.

So i downloaded hero rom from here and for now no crash... (I have no SIM but i don't think it matters).
Hey BenzoX, i got my rom working using as base rom your badadroid rom! but only 1 thing may i ask you, can you make volk kernel with ls fix and poweroff have a not wifi module like your kernel for nand? please make one and rom i ported work perfectly!!! thanks
 
BenzoX
Old
#73  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 239
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majd7667 View Post
Hey BenzoX, i got my rom working using as base rom your badadroid rom! but only 1 thing may i ask you, can you make volk kernel with ls fix and poweroff have a not wifi module like your kernel for nand? please make one and rom i ported work perfectly!!! thanks
Do you mean a loop kernel with volk's changes ? Yeah, but it's boring work and i don't really see the point since we have SD and Nand ROM.
 
Majd7667
Old
#74  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2013
Hmm i mean your current kernel nand with LS fix and power off

Sent from my GT-S8530 using XDA Free mobile app
 
BenzoX
Old
#75  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 239
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majd7667 View Post
Hmm i mean your current kernel nand with LS fix and power off

Sent from my GT-S8530 using XDA Free mobile app
Try Hero and Volk Nand kernel first, if it doesn't work i'll build a Nand one.
 
Majd7667
Old
#76  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2013
Problem is that volk kernel wifi doesn't work. Is hero kernel carbon ROM?

Sent from my GT-S8530 using XDA Free mobile app
 
BenzoX
Old
#77  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 239
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majd7667 View Post
Problem is that volk kernel wifi doesn't work. Is hero kernel carbon ROM?

Sent from my GT-S8530 using XDA Free mobile app
Yeah, try carbon kernel
 
Majd7667
Old
#78  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoX View Post
Yeah, try carbon kernel
This ROM has been edited 07/08 i don't think it has fixes :/

Sent from my GT-S8530 using XDA Free mobile app
 
BenzoX
Old
#79  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 239
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majd7667 View Post
This ROM has been edited 07/08 i don't think it has fixes :/

Sent from my GT-S8530 using XDA Free mobile app
Oh, yeah, miss wave 2 screen fix.
Try this one, i hope i haven't made a typo somewhere.
Boot recovery, format cache data and system and flash a rom.

Tags
nand rom, sd rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes