Ask a question

No registration required

Cricket Wireless (AT&T) $25 Referral Codes

OP imablackhat

19th June 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262

1,926 posts
I have a couple codes left that I can send out. Cricket Wireless is owned and operated by AT&T. They have plans for $40 $50 and $60, but if you autopay you save $5, taxes and everything included. I personally have the $50 plan which is $45 because of autopay, unlimited everything and 2.5gb of LTE, and unlimited throttled after.

How the referral works - you send me a PM with your email address saying you want the referral. I then refer you and it takes 24 hours to get the referral code. However you can purchase service before you wait for the referral code to come in. Once you get your service and you activate your service, then you use the referral code online to claim it in the referral section. Then it takes 24 hours to validate the referral code for the phone number. And after 60 days of being a Cricket Wireless member you'll save $25 off your bill from the referral.

If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to send me a PM.

Cricket Wireless is a GSM Network owned and operated by AT&T. AT&T bought Cricket and then they bought AIO and had a huge merge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imablackhat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lynwood
Thanks Meter: 38

208 posts
More
Hi, what if I'm already a cricket user? Is there some way I can get $25 as well? Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread