Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cricket Wireless (AT&T) $25 Referral Codes

Tip us?

imablackhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 261
Default Cricket Wireless (AT&T) $25 Referral Codes

I have a couple codes left that I can send out. Cricket Wireless is owned and operated by AT&T. They have plans for $40 $50 and $60, but if you autopay you save $5, taxes and everything included. I personally have the $50 plan which is $45 because of autopay, unlimited everything and 2.5gb of LTE, and unlimited throttled after.

How the referral works - you send me a PM with your email address saying you want the referral. I then refer you and it takes 24 hours to get the referral code. However you can purchase service before you wait for the referral code to come in. Once you get your service and you activate your service, then you use the referral code online to claim it in the referral section. Then it takes 24 hours to validate the referral code for the phone number. And after 60 days of being a Cricket Wireless member you'll save $25 off your bill from the referral.

If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to send me a PM.

Cricket Wireless is a GSM Network owned and operated by AT&T. AT&T bought Cricket and then they bought AIO and had a huge merge.
The Following User Says Thank You to imablackhat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alanmv567
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Hi, what if I'm already a cricket user? Is there some way I can get $25 as well? Thanks in advance