OP sweets55

8th May 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #41  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvarts

So, can anyone who has owned both phones and used them for a while (like at least a week or more) tell me which one has better battery life between G2 and M8? Spec wise G2 has bigger battery but M8 has smaller screen and newer processor.... Can someone please tell me which performed better in battery department in real life use? Thanks

It's a mix bag ...I had all 3...the g flexs 3500mah battery is very strong and can last long like 9-10hrs on a single charge. it just the p-oled and few older features drain it...I'd also say that even though the g2 has a 3000mah and the one has a 2600mah the battery life is pratically the same which is kind of strange but that might be a snapdragon 800vs 801 thing ...they last around 7-8hours on a single charge..just bare in mind that you can't lose with any of them really..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th May 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #42  
Flag Krefeld
Thanks Meter: 5

141 posts
More
I had a LG g2. With my new contract on T-mobile i got a new m8. 2 weeks and I was back on my LG. M8 is bigger but with a smaller screen, Sense 6 sucks hard in my opinion and the battery life wasnt even that close to the g2. Camera sucks on g2 but for me it's the better Phone.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th May 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 246

1,825 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrap3

I had a LG g2. With my new contract on T-mobile i got a new m8. 2 weeks and I was back on my LG. M8 is bigger but with a smaller screen, Sense 6 sucks hard in my opinion and the battery life wasnt even that close to the g2. Camera sucks on g2 but for me it's the better Phone.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lolz.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2
28th August 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 442

2,270 posts
Lgs ui is horrendous. And the phone lags. Just my two cents. But to each their own.

Sent from my BADONE_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
29th August 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #45  
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,043

9,463 posts
Donate to Me
More
well, I had a flex for 6 months,(actually 3 of them), and I did like the phone, even if the graphics(720P) were just so so; my last one had bad ghosting, but that went away after the 4.4 update.

I dumped the flex a few weeks ago for an M8, and I have to say I like this phone ALOT more; smoother, much better screen and sound, and tons more development, if that's what you are into. Also, endless accessories for the M8, and hardly anything for the Flex..

The flex battery is the king of all batteries, no doubt, but the M8 easily lasts me all day, so that's all that I really care about.
I thought I would have a problem with a smaller screen, but, in the summer, when shorts are worn a lot, its easier to keep my pants up with a M8 in my pocket than it was with the Flex

I am waiting to see what the Note 4 brings to the party, and also, to see if HTC comes out with a M8 MAXX; THAT would be my phone of choice if that happens, but who knows what the future holds.
2nd September 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #46  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 588

1,538 posts
Donate to Me
More
I had mine for 6 months (JUMP) and just traded it in with T-Mo...The battery on the M8 and the Flex is abut the same honestly,,,,I'm 6'5 234lbs with big hands. But after use for so long my depth of perception changed and all phones curved outwards. I also experienced a cramp in my thumb area. However, I loved it to death but I basically got bored. The M8 sound is craaaazy good and the screen is sweet. I have to get used to the screens material when swiping and the size. I mistype a LOT on it. But overall the M8 is the better device IMO.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread