Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] 'Dock Mode' and Magnetic Charging

OP kdheepak89

4th May 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #11  
Flag Makassar
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdheepak89

I found the solution to this issue.

If you are rooted, install Xposed and Mohammad Ag's Disable Desk Dock. Solved all my issues.

I think the dev of this module has an Xperia Z1 and has made some of the most amazing and useful modules for Xposed. I highly recommend checking them out and making a donation if you can!

ah really, no thanks. I don't interested to install other unknownly framework to my system.

for the first week I use magnetic charging and the issue (self-refresh) not happen. I'm not sure too, but I think some apk from market bring this issue..
5th May 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #12  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663

15,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhamado

ah really, no thanks. I don't interested to install other unknownly framework to my system.

for the first week I use magnetic charging and the issue (self-refresh) not happen. I'm not sure too, but I think some apk from market bring this issue..

1. Both "Xposed Framework" and the module in question are open source, so go ahead and check the code.
2. Mohammad is one of the most popular and trusted module developer around, so nothing here is "unknown".

Should you be aware of modules that you find randomly on the internet? Yes. Definitely. But you're at XDA now, and the great thing about that is that if something's not right, you'll hear it. There are thousands of people installing Xposed modules at all times, and i'll bet some of them have checked the code in the most popular modules.
7th May 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #13  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 28

1,187 posts
More
thanks for this, was going nuts trying to find a way to disable that annoying thing
2nd September 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 4

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdheepak89

I found the solution to this issue.

If you are rooted, install Xposed and Mohammad Ag's Disable Desk Dock. Solved all my issues.

I think the dev of this module has an Xperia Z1 and has made some of the most amazing and useful modules for Xposed. I highly recommend checking them out and making a donation if you can!

WOW

U r great!!!!!!

Disable Desk Dock solved all issues!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread