Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband

The post Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband appeared first on … more

LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery

The post LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery appeared first on … more

Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[Q] M8 screen issue?

OP thebozzini

2nd September 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtoj34

This is the best I could get, it was a quick shot doesn't do complete justice to the problem but you can faintly see one mark

Thanks. Yours has only one light. Mine has like three big[0.5cm] and two tiny ones ! Weird !
Last edited by Tej XFire; 2nd September 2014 at 05:42 AM.
2nd September 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #22  
wtoj34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 157
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tej XFire

Thanks. Yours has only one light. Mine has like three big[0.5cm] and two tiny ones ! Weird !

The picture was a black background, it was just a paused video in MX video player which is why there was an ad at the top. The light in the surrounding room may not have helped. But I have two very small bright white lines and then one longer 2-3 cm lines which are fairly faded. Those lights aren't really a problem, but when I apply pressure near the right side of the screen it gives an effect similar to pressing on a TV monitor
2nd September 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtoj34

The picture was a black background, it was just a paused video in MX video player which is why there was an ad at the top. The light in the surrounding room may not have helped. But I have two very small bright white lines and then one longer 2-3 cm lines which are fairly faded. Those lights aren't really a problem, but when I apply pressure near the right side of the screen it gives an effect similar to pressing on a TV monitor

Here's mine. Its sunny outside. I couldn't get the perfect shots. Three big ones are clearly visible.
Last edited by Tej XFire; 2nd September 2014 at 12:22 PM.
2nd September 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #24  
wtoj34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 157
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tej XFire

Here's mine. Its sunny outside. I couldn't get the perfect shots. Three big ones are clearly visible.

That's exactly it except only two are clearly visible on mine.
2nd September 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtoj34

That's exactly it except only two are clearly visible on mine.

Well, it must be poorly manufactured. New devices these days don't live well. No point of buying them. They are pretty much useless. Difficult to manufacture and difficult to open. I think Samsung devices have an edge of repair. Its easy to open them and get the damaged/faulty parts repaired/replaced. They have gone crazy with the S5. That stupid S5 is difficult to repair. Poor smartphones. They are sinking in terms of quality ! Bye !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes