Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

request to all xperia c owners

Tip us?

rocker00
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default request to all xperia c owners

hi..as you see there is no development and there won't be any development because of the locked bootloader.sony rules says that there is 18 months of development since the releasing of the device,xperia c has been released in July 2013 ( 10 months till without any development ) so i want every member here have xperia c to complain and force Sony to give our rights of development i'm not buying this device to stuck on 1 android version + :
1_locked bootloader ( first device from sony has bootloader can't be unlocked ).
2-extract system.ext4 is not available because its signed.
3-we were in a fight till we got worked cwm.
4-lower devices like xperia m ( has been released in august 2014 ) has been updated to 4.3.
5-old UI and most of apps are old.
are sony punish us because we have bought xperia c or what ?!!!!
so like we worked together till we have got cwm we must do it again till xperia c get updated.and if any one of sony customer services said its related to mediatek because they didn't give us the source its not related to us we have bought from sony not from mediatek and we want the development away from mediatek or anything as sony rules says.
here is the link to complain http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C/bd-p/Xperia_C.
guys please this is the only way to force sony to update the device so every one here must complain. i'm sorry for prolong but am really angry and disappointed.good luck to all !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rocker00 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TakuyaZ
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 320

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker00 View Post
hi..as you see there is no development and there won't be any development because of the locked bootloader.sony rules says that there is 18 months of development since the releasing of the device,xperia c has been released in July 2013 ( 10 months till without any development ) so i want every member here have xperia c to complain and force Sony to give our rights of development i'm not buying this device to stuck on 1 android version + :
1_locked bootloader ( first device from sony has bootloader can't be unlocked ).
2-extract system.ext4 is not available because its signed.
3-we were in a fight till we got worked cwm.
4-lower devices like xperia m ( has been released in august 2014 ) has been updated to 4.3.
5-old UI and most of apps are old.
are sony punish us because we have bought xperia c or what ?!!!!
so like we worked together till we have got cwm we must do it again till xperia c get updated.and if any one of sony customer services said its related to mediatek because they didn't give us the source its not related to us we have bought from sony not from mediatek and we want the development away from mediatek or anything as sony rules says.
here is the link to complain http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C/bd-p/Xperia_C.
guys please this is the only way to force sony to update the device so every one here must complain. i'm sorry for prolong but am really angry and disappointed.good luck to all !!!

MediaTek Don`t want anyone to get the sources cause they are selfish, i bet the sources for this phone are made my mediatek and sony just stated the features they need

And this phone is locked, cause again. mediatek sucks.

thebodyguard
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuyaZ View Post
MediaTek Don`t want anyone to get the sources cause they are selfish, i bet the sources for this phone are made my mediatek and sony just stated the features they need

maybe that is why xperia t2 ultra dual uses snapdragon chipset instead of mediatek

TakuyaZ
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 320

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebodyguard View Post
maybe that is why xperia t2 ultra dual uses snapdragon chipset instead of mediatek
Sony arn`t using mediatek anymore, it just plain sucks

t2 ultra uses the new snapdragon that have quad core and cheap, thats why

kiyee
Old
(Last edited by kiyee; 30th April 2014 at 02:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuyaZ View Post

NO MediaTek mistake,many device with MT6589 have much development .because of sony lock bootloader !!
look at this:
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 (4.4.2 - kitkat) for Wiko Stairway (mtk6589)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2676086

TakuyaZ
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 320

DONATE TO ME
It have development. But it's impossible to make custom kernel properly.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

iSiddharth
Old
Thanks Meter 56
You can make Stock based Custom ROMs but making of Custom Kernel is a problem and that's why we are not getting as many ROMs as other devices are getting

Hit the Thanks button below if you I was able to Help you

Reisen23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
sony just give us a false hope, all of us hope with new update we can unlock bootloader, because in sony web our XC in list that can unlock bootloader, but what we have in update 16.0.B.2.16, we can unlock our phone, NO WE CANT, and this still 4.2.2 not 4.3, and this really disappointing

bricazgrind
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Sony is to blame not MediaTek, because there is already Kitkat for MT6589 on other devices.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5782116_3.gif

Sohaard
Old
Thanks Meter 4
No update
proximity sensor bug during call
low storage
low volume in speaker and also in headphone