Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 51,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z2 ****Official Indian Users****

Tip us?

gautampw
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by azharshaikh7866 View Post
Ya ....once charged i dint have to touch my charger for two+ days....but i like stock android ...vanilla android more so will be waiting for nexus 6

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Free mobile app
Try Cm if you get bored of Sony ui
The Following User Says Thank You to gautampw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azharshaikh7866
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gautampw View Post
Try Cm if you get bored of Sony ui
Already tried but as nexus 6 will launch in a month i wanted good resale....i found the glass a bit irritating (finger prints) and was having a gap in top left...and sony service centre refused to replace so i sold it....sony service centre is worst...

nvflash ics v28g (2nd gen) by stephan

gautampw
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by azharshaikh7866 View Post
Already tried but as nexus 6 will launch in a month i wanted good resale....i found the glass a bit irritating (finger prints) and was having a gap in top left...and sony service centre refused to replace so i sold it....sony service centre is worst...

Well my experience with them was good, I had gone there to get charger replaced as it was charging phone slowly, they refused saying that was normal charging speed, so I had to show them imput current of my nexus 7 charger and that charger using GSam, took 5 mins to convince them and got a new one

pratik_s
Old
Thanks Meter 168
does z2 support 4g in india and i heard about the heating issues is that real?i want to purchase z2.thanks in advance

My device-Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL
android version-4.4 KITKAT CM 11 BY DHIRU
press THANKS if i have helped u

kannanX10
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik_s View Post
does z2 support 4g in india and i heard about the heating issues is that real?i want to purchase z2.thanks in advance
Indian Z2 doesn't support 4g Don't buy z2 now bcos z3 will be announced by tomorrow.....do wait

Sent from my D6502 using XDA Free mobile app
Xperia Z2 & S5 exynos

Z1-S4-XZ-Note2-L920-iphone5-GSIII-one X-XS-4S-note-S2-xperia arc-HD7-venue-desire hd-SGS-x10-i8910 hd

Chelsea FC -- for life
The Following User Says Thank You to kannanX10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]