[13-Oct OFFICIAL FIRMWARE] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Stock Rom [UNBRICK]

Search This thread

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
Official (Company) SPFT Version of Stock Firmware

(Latest 13-Oct-2014)

This phone is UNBRICKABLE now. :)

Guys. Now we have our own first Stock Rom. This is Bhaarat's first SPFT version of AUXUS NOTE 5.5 STOCK ROM. RomDump and built completely by me. The package includes perfectly working Flash Tool also.

UNBRICKING WILL BE SMOOTHER AND PERFECT NOW because it includes original Preloader.bin from iBerry (not from Mlais or Elephone). :) :D

** WITH ORIGINAL RECOVERY, SO JUST FLASH, DO FACTORY RESET & SEND TO SERVICE CENTER

For more help visit this FB page too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/iberryauxus/

Installation Instructions

Warning: Do at your own risk. Electricity Supply failure or disconnection due to poor cable can still brick your phone beyond repair. I am not responsible for any damages.

1) Download and install Phone Driver / Universal Android USB Drivers (if any).

2) Download and Install ADB Driver Installer for Windows (important) while installing connect phone to pc and let is recognize .

After installation is done disconnect phone from pc.

Reboot Recommended at this point. DO NOT CONNECT YOUR PHONE NOW.

3) Download latest Firmware Package from here and extract on desktop or anywhere on your pc. (Includes Drivers, Stock Rom and SPFT Flash Tools)

4) Run as Administrator the Flash_Tool.exe from SPTools folder inside that folder you extracted.

5) Keep all options checked (selected) as shown in following image. If options are not checked (selected) then click on "Scatter-loading" button at top-right side and select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file from extracted "FIRMWARE" sub-folder . All files options will be selected but if anything is not selected then select accordingly as mentioned in following image.

Now PRESS "Download" button at top

6) Remove battery and memory card from phone and connect PHONE to pc with usb cable. Now pc should recognize phone and flashing should start in a minute. Look at process bar in image below. WAIT WITH PATIENCE.

After flashing is done, the GREEN tick mark will be shown as shown in image below.

7) Now close program on pc and remove cable and reboot phone.

8) Important: When phone starts you should do Factory Reset by going Settings >> Backup & Reset >> Factory Data Reset.
This step will reboot your phone once more.

Done. Enjoy :) Press thanks if you liked my work.

*NOTE: File path shown in image could be different on your pc.
attachment.php

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Everything about iBerry Auxus Note 5.5

A) Join FaceBook Group for daily discussions on Auxus Note 5.5 ( Group Link )
B) FAQ Link from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/notes/1515849491989881

ROMS AND OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS.

1. CM²Rom (CM2ROM) Lollipop 5.1.1 Based on CyanogenMod 12.1 by CMahendra
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3286184
  2. YODA ROM by CMahendra for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3104622
  3. HIVE S002 Beta-1 ROM by CMahendra for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3085420
  4. TWRP 2.7.1.0 Sevenmax TouchUI Ver 2 by CMahendra with Full Kitkat 4.4.x Support STABLE BUGLESS (Download Here) ***Do not use Ver 1
  5. TWRP 2.7.1.0 Sevenmax TouchUI Ver 1 by CMahendra with Full Kitkat 4.4.x Support (Click Here) *** Bugs! Do not use
  6. Bhaarat's first SPFT version of Stock Rom for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 including SPFT Tool (Visit)
  7. ROOT iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 with SPFT Tool Method (Visit)
  8. [OFFICIAL SPFT 4.4.2] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Firmware as on 13-Oct-2014. To recover dead/bricked phone back to factory state. [UNBRICK] (Latest 13-Oct-2014)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2865282
  9. [Custom Rom] CMC Rom (Color OS UI) v1.442 for Auxus Note by CMahendra
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2917924
  10. [CUSTOM SPFT 4.4.3] Tweaked Stock - First ever Customized SPFT version of Stock 4.4.3 by CMahendra
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2886623
  11. [CUSTOM ROM] Stockonilla v1.24 Alpha for Auxus Note 5.5 by CMahendra
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2882554
  12. On 25-Sep-2014 iBerry Asia releases updated SPFT 4.4.2 rom via FB calling it Camera Driver.
    https://www.facebook.com/iberryindia/posts/793555340703831
    DOWNLOAD: http://iberry.asia/firmware/NOTE/NOTE_5.5_Camera_Driver_Re-installation.zip
  13. [OFFICIAL SPFT 4.4.2] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Firmware as on 9-Sept-2014. To recover dead/bricked phone back to factory state. [UNBRICK]
  14. How to Restore IMEI Numbers on MediaTek Chipset Phones?
    Visit this Guide for IMEI solutions
    http://xdaforums.com/android/general/restore-imei-mediatek-chipset-phones-t3287103/
----------------------

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1) SPFT Flashing fails with message "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded" What to do?

Answer: That error means that the current structure of partition table of the phone is different from the partition table of ROM you are trying to flash with. In SPFT tool, there is drop down to select "FLASHING MODES". "Download only" mode doesn't re-format the phone's partitions which the new rom needs and SPFT tries to just copy ROM on old structure and obviously it fails.

So you have to choose the "Firmware Upgrade" mode option, that will format phone with new combination of partition table after which the ROM will be flashed smoothly.

*You can always safely use "Firmware Upgrade" mode option while flashing stock rom to avoid this error.

Really Great Work sir, Cheers.... :good::good::good:
Thanks pal.

Last edited:

francis_fds

Jan 26, 2007
touch buttons not lighting up

Dear Mahendra,

Have just received my iberry note today. On switching it on, I realized that the capacitive touch buttons at bottom of screen are not lighting up. Is this by design or is there some setting I have to enable? Request your advice.

Thank you,
Francis

raja.pandu54

Feb 23, 2012
Dear Mahendra,

Have just received my iberry note today. On switching it on, I realized that the capacitive touch buttons at bottom of screen are not lighting up. Is this by design or is there some setting I have to enable? Request your advice.

Thank you,
Francis

Those buttons are don't have lighting option. I used 10 days onwards. There is no option bro. But i faced the battery drain problem. If any one solve my problem

francis_fds

Jan 26, 2007
Those buttons are don't have lighting option. I used 10 days onwards. There is no option bro. But i faced the battery drain problem. If any one solve my problem

Thanks for your response Raja. Though the specs online say it is supposed to have red backlit buttons. As regards the battery drain, I might be able to share some updates from my end too, once I start using the phone for daily use, which I still haven't as am awaiting my Bluetooth headset.

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai

Thanks for your response Raja. Though the specs online say it is supposed to have red backlit buttons. As regards the battery drain, I might be able to share some updates from my end too, once I start using the phone for daily use, which I still haven't as am awaiting my Bluetooth headset.

Thanks for comments pals.
This phone and many new series of phones are not having electrical LED lights at bottom. May be they thing we are used to three parts of bottom of phone (Left, Right and Center). And may be that also saves them some time and energy by not including the led hardware integreated into os. Xiaomi Mi3 and Redmi 1S also does not have lights at bottom. Only bright red marks.

As far as battery is concerned, it is true that new batteries take 10/15 charging cycles to settle down. Battery is chemical process. By the way other phone batteries settle down in 2/3 days but this phone is really taking too many days. Probably the battery quality is bad and very few might have got good batteries. You should wait for 10/15 days and use for at least 10 days before sending back to service center or escalating issue to company's support options.

There is one more thing you should remember that this phone have MORE HARDWARE FEATURES which may also drain your battery faster.
1) Finger Print Sensor
2) 3D Gyro Sensor (missing in most low-end phones)
3) Magnetic Sensor (missing in most low-end phones)
4) More Sensitive Proximity Sensor (For gestures)
5) NFC (new technology, was never seen in previous models, still missing from many new phones)
And few more hardware features I dont remember right now.

Tip 1) When you dont need it, disable or switch of most of the sensors or sensor related applications. Even disabling wifi or 2g/3g data when not required is good idea.

Tip 2) Root your phone as soon as possible and install custom roms, which are optimized by apps and os. Lots of tricks of CPU control, Ram Optimization, Sleep Time Freeze, Greenify App, etc will reduce drain of battery.

Tip 3) The camera hardware is amazing but the stock camera by company is so bad that you wont imagine. Install this Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 for best results. See the results for yourself. https://www.flickr.com/photos/119089683@N05/sets/72157647537421812/

Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 Download Link : https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=11285 (Install like any normal APK)

This FACEBOOK GROUP is more active and many people regularly exchange ideas and more tricks about this phone.

See, I am just another customer like you. I am still developing many things for this phone. Very soon will release stable BETA version of Tweaked Stock Rom of the phone which I am already using since a week or more. :)

Last edited:

raja.pandu54

Feb 23, 2012
This phone and many new series of phones are not having electrical LED lights at bottom. May be they thing we are used to three parts of bottom of phone (Left, Right and Center). And may be that also saves them some time and energy by not including the led hardware integreated into os. Xiaomi Mi3 and Redmi 1S also does not have lights at bottom. Only bright red marks.

As far as battery is concerned, it is true that new batteries take 10/15 charging cycles to settle down. Battery is chemical process. By the way other phone batteries settle down in 2/3 days but this phone is really taking too many days. Probably the battery quality is bad and very few might have got good batteries. You should wait for 10/15 days and use for at least 10 days before sending back to service center or escalating issue to company's support options.

There is one more thing you should remember that this phone have MORE HARDWARE FEATURES which may also drain your battery faster.
1) Finger Print Sensor
5) NFC (new technology, was never seen in previous models, still missing from many new phones)

Tip 1) When you dont need it, disable or switch of most of the sensors or sensor related applications. Even disabling wifi or 2g/3g data when not required is good idea.

Tip 2) Root your phone as soon as possible and install custom roms, which are optimized by apps and os. Lots of tricks of CPU control, Ram Optimization, Sleep Time Freeze, Greenify App, etc will reduce drain of battery.

Tip 3) The camera hardware is amazing but the stock camera by company is so bad that you wont imagine. Install this Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 for best results. See the results for yourself. https://www.flickr.com/photos/119089683@N05/sets/72157647537421812/

Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 Download Link : http://d-h.st/P0m (Install like any normal APK)

This FACEBOOK GROUP is more active and many people regularly exchange ideas and more tricks about this phone.

See, I am just another customer like you. I am still developing many things for this phone. Very soon will release stable BETA version of Tweaked Stock Rom of the phone which I am already using since a week or more. :)

I followed your 5 steps regarding to battery drain. But no use. Drain my battery 100%-15% only in 75 minutes.

I'm using this phone 12-15 days onwards but battery drain veryyyyy fastly..

Your camera is awesome.

Sends the all the custom rom links regarding to AUXUS NOTE 5.5..

In your Custom Rom Battery drain problem is not there?

If i rooted my phone i loose my warrenty. What should i do bro?

I love this phone. Because of features are Amazing. Could please fix my battery drain problem ASAP..And release yours ROMS ASAP

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

In this rom your ROM features are not mentioned. Could you please add some Screen shots of this ROM And also what features are not working in your Rom(Ex: gallery app some problem,like this)

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I have one more question regarding this Mobile.

This phone is Android L Update is Available or not. If any one tells please tell me.

Last edited:

francis_fds

Jan 26, 2007
Dear Mahendra,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. Its sad about the bottom touch buttons not having backlight.

Had a couple of queries -
1) I noticed a rom you have created for this phone, mentioning it as a stock rom. I assumed that meant nothing has been touching in the original factory rom, other than the option to unroot when required. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.

2) Are there any other custom roms you have created for this handset as yet?

3) I also saw a rom you have created on the lines of the note 3 one. Any plans to do something similar with this phone? Given the size and look, the note 3 rom would really look good on this device.

Also, many thanks for your suggestion on the Lenovo camera, will try it for sure.

Francis

marpudi

Dec 30, 2013
Hyderabad
hi, first of all a BIG thanks for developing ROM for this awesome phone :) i'm eagerly waiting for ROM plz give links to the development page as i cud not find any, plz try to port rom of xolo hive 8x-1000 as xolo has its own battery saving app which can be very useful for getting more juice out our device.thanks again & i will b waiting for the link to custom ROM for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5.

karnal.girish

Apr 30, 2013
request for link

iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Rom

Guys. Now we have our own first Stock Rom. This is Bhaarat's first SPFT version of AUXUS NOTE 5.5 STOCK ROM. RomDump and built completely by me. The package includes perfectly working Flash Tool also.

UNBRICKING WILL BE SMOOTHER AND PERFECT NOW because it includes original Preloader.bin from iBerry (not from Mlais or Elephone). :) :D

** WITH ORIGINAL RECOVERY, SO JUST FLASH, DO FACTORY RESET & SEND TO SERVICE CENTER

Warning: Do at your own risk. Electricity Supply failure or disconnection due to poor cable can still brick your phone beyond repair. I am not responsible for any damages.

2) Download and Install ADB Driver Installer for Windows (important) while installing connect phone to pc and let is recognize .

3) Download and extract Main Package (Stock Rom and SPFT Flash Tools) on desktop or anywhere on your pc. (Uploading please wait...)

4) Run as Administrator the Flash_Tool.exe from SPTools folder inside that folder you extracted.

5) Keep all options checked (selected) as shown in following image. If options are not checked (selected) then click on "Scatter-loading" button at top-right side and select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file from extracted folder. Then select all options as mentioned in following image.

6) Remove battery and memory card from phone and connect PHONE to pc with usb cable. Now pc should recognize phone and flashing should start in a minute. Look at process bar in image below. WAIT WITH PATIENCE.

After flashing is done, the GREEN tick mark will be shown as shown in image below.

8) Optional: Open app SuperSU >> Go to Settings >> Full Unroot. (The SuperUser icon should/will disappear). This is required only if you want to send phone to service center without rooted phone.

9) Important: Do Factory Reset by going Settings >> Backup & Reset >> Factory Data Reset.

attachment.php

please update the link ... i got auxus for a week now and i want to root it ... its really good phone but the battery doesnt last a day .. waiting for your link so i can root it and find some solutions .. thank you great work ..

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
I followed your 5 steps regarding to battery drain. But no use. Drain my battery 100%-15% only in 75 minutes.
I'm using this phone 12-15 days onwards but battery drain veryyyyy fastly..
Sends the all the custom rom links regarding to AUXUS NOTE 5.5..
In your Custom Rom Battery drain problem is not there?
If i rooted my phone i loose my warrenty. What should i do bro?
I love this phone. Because of features are Amazing. Could please fix my battery drain problem ASAP..And release yours ROMS ASAP
---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------
In this rom your ROM features are not mentioned. Could you please add some Screen shots of this ROM And also what features are not working in your Rom(Ex: gallery app some problem,like this)
---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------
I have one more question regarding this Mobile.
This phone is Android L Update is Available or not. If any one tells please tell me.
1) This is not custom rom. This is unbrick process to save/recover your dead phone.
2) yes, you lose warranty when you flash custom rom or even this spft version of rom.
3) I have few custom roms which will be released later when finished and battery drain is less and improved. I get 1 full day with my business use. No gaming or media.
4) If you think you perfectly calibrated battery and also did all efforts but still you have crazy battery drain, then you should go to service center to register issue to get replacement of battery.
4) I dont release custom rom with any major fault like you mentioned.
5) Please ask few questions at a time and wait with patience till I login. I am not too frequent in xda.
Dear Mahendra,
Thank you very much for your detailed reply. Its sad about the bottom touch buttons not having backlight.
Had a couple of queries -
1) I noticed a rom you have created for this phone, mentioning it as a stock rom. I assumed that meant nothing has been touching in the original factory rom, other than the option to unroot when required. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.
2) Are there any other custom roms you have created for this handset as yet?
3) I also saw a rom you have created on the lines of the note 3 one. Any plans to do something similar with this phone? Given the size and look, the note 3 rom would really look good on this device.
Also, many thanks for your suggestion on the Lenovo camera, will try it for sure.
Francis
Be in touch in FB group for daily discussions , photos, screenshots etc by many people.
hi, first of all a BIG thanks for developing ROM for this awesome phone :) i'm eagerly waiting for ROM plz give links to the development page as i cud not find any, plz try to port rom of xolo hive 8x-1000 as xolo has its own battery saving app which can be very useful for getting more juice out our device.thanks again & i will b waiting for the link to custom ROM for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5.
Be in touch in FB group for daily discussions , photos, screenshots etc by many people. People are already watching my test screenshots.
watching this post from many days but till now download link not updated so here is the original rom uploaded by me
http://bit.ly/auxusnoterom
I dont know who posted that foolish page without link without my permission. Good it is useless. BTW previous link is updated.
please update the link ... i got auxus for a week now and i want to root it ... its really good phone but the battery doesnt last a day .. waiting for your link so i can root it and find some solutions .. thank you great work ..
Its not good to quote whole post like that. You should remove it and read some xda rules.

Reactions: marpudi

muan

Dec 30, 2010
Great work bro

Thank you very much for the initiation. iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 is awesomely awesome. Bro, I hope we should be getting a custom ROM soon enough.

francis_fds

Jan 26, 2007
unable to root and register fingerprint

Hi,

Am facing two issues -

- Am trying to root my handset as per instructions provided herein. But after I run flash tool, click download, attach phone without battery and memory card, nothing at all happens. Phone doesn't seem to be recognized.

- I am unable to find a way to register fingerprint. After going to fingerprint scanner and scanning a print, I find no option to save it.

Please help me with the mentioned issues.

marpudi

Dec 30, 2013
Hyderabad
STUCK at Download DA 100% Help needed

:( STUCK at Download DA 100% while flashing Stock ROM, tried on different pc but results are same, where did i go wrong Help needed:(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Thank you very much for the initiation. iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 is awesomely awesome. Bro, I hope we should be getting a custom ROM soon enough.
Stockonilla rom is already published. Its doing good. Another is coming soon. :)
Hi,
Am facing two issues -
- Am trying to root my handset as per instructions provided herein. But after I run flash tool, click download, attach phone without battery and memory card, nothing at all happens. Phone doesn't seem to be recognized.
- I am unable to find a way to register fingerprint. After going to fingerprint scanner and scanning a print, I find no option to save it.
Please help me with the mentioned issues.
Find and read rooting thread (this is not rooting thread) and find new driver links.
For fingerprint registering you need to go from Settings >> Security >> FingerPrint Lock and then swipe fingers to set up user fingerprint option.

Does this iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 really has NFC or Hot Knot?
NFC. Go to website for full specifications. www.iberry.asia
:( STUCK at Download DA 100% while flashing Stock ROM, tried on different pc but results are same, where did i go wrong Help needed:(
Possibly the file is corrupted or bad usb cable or connection. Before flashing always check the MD5 checksum to confirm your download is perfect or not.
If flashing stops at any point, you should try again by inserting USB cable in other USB ports on pc or use shorter usb cable. Because this process does not uses battery and power is given from pc/laptop, sometimes there could be power voltage loss and flashing may stop. Rarely happened with me also. I simply restarted flashing and it worked in 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: marpudi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
    Official (Company) SPFT Version of Stock Firmware

(Latest 13-Oct-2014)

For more help visit this FB page too.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/iberryauxus/

3) Download latest Firmware Package from here and extract on desktop or anywhere on your pc. (Includes Drivers, Stock Rom and SPFT Flash Tools)

5) Keep all options checked (selected) as shown in following image. If options are not checked (selected) then click on "Scatter-loading" button at top-right side and select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file from extracted "FIRMWARE" sub-folder . All files options will be selected but if anything is not selected then select accordingly as mentioned in following image.

8) Important: When phone starts you should do Factory Reset by going Settings >> Backup & Reset >> Factory Data Reset.
    This step will reboot your phone once more.

*NOTE: File path shown in image could be different on your pc.
    attachment.php

Everything about iBerry Auxus Note 5.5

A) Join FaceBook Group for daily discussions on Auxus Note 5.5 ( Group Link )
    B) FAQ Link from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/notes/1515849491989881

ROMS AND OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS.

1. CM²Rom (CM2ROM) Lollipop 5.1.1 Based on CyanogenMod 12.1 by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3286184
    2. YODA ROM by CMahendra for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3104622
    3. HIVE S002 Beta-1 ROM by CMahendra for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3085420
    4. TWRP 2.7.1.0 Sevenmax TouchUI Ver 2 by CMahendra with Full Kitkat 4.4.x Support STABLE BUGLESS (Download Here) ***Do not use Ver 1
    5. TWRP 2.7.1.0 Sevenmax TouchUI Ver 1 by CMahendra with Full Kitkat 4.4.x Support (Click Here) *** Bugs! Do not use
    6. Bhaarat's first SPFT version of Stock Rom for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 including SPFT Tool (Visit)
    7. ROOT iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 with SPFT Tool Method (Visit)
    8. [OFFICIAL SPFT 4.4.2] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Firmware as on 13-Oct-2014. To recover dead/bricked phone back to factory state. [UNBRICK] (Latest 13-Oct-2014)
    9. [Custom Rom] CMC Rom (Color OS UI) v1.442 for Auxus Note by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2917924
    10. [CUSTOM SPFT 4.4.3] Tweaked Stock - First ever Customized SPFT version of Stock 4.4.3 by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2886623
    11. [CUSTOM ROM] Stockonilla v1.24 Alpha for Auxus Note 5.5 by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2882554
    12. On 25-Sep-2014 iBerry Asia releases updated SPFT 4.4.2 rom via FB calling it Camera Driver.
      https://www.facebook.com/iberryindia/posts/793555340703831
      DOWNLOAD: http://iberry.asia/firmware/NOTE/NOTE_5.5_Camera_Driver_Re-installation.zip
    13. [OFFICIAL SPFT 4.4.2] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Firmware as on 9-Sept-2014. To recover dead/bricked phone back to factory state. [UNBRICK]
    14. How to Restore IMEI Numbers on MediaTek Chipset Phones?
      Visit this Guide for IMEI solutions
      http://xdaforums.com/android/general/restore-imei-mediatek-chipset-phones-t3287103/
    ----------------------
    DOWNLOAD LINKS (Latest on top)

2014-11-01: [Unbrick] Official Factory Stock Firmware of iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 dated 13-Oct-2014.

Needrom Link , Direct Download Link1 , Direct Download Link2

MD5 Checksum: b8245ff47b5c718ea038a1284e2efe67
    2014-09-19: [Unbrick] Official Factory Stock Firmware of iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 dated 2-Sep-2014.
    Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1) SPFT Flashing fails with message "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded" What to do?

Answer: That error means that the current structure of partition table of the phone is different from the partition table of ROM you are trying to flash with. In SPFT tool, there is drop down to select "FLASHING MODES". "Download only" mode doesn't re-format the phone's partitions which the new rom needs and SPFT tries to just copy ROM on old structure and obviously it fails.

So you have to choose the "Firmware Upgrade" mode option, that will format phone with new combination of partition table after which the ROM will be flashed smoothly.

*You can always safely use "Firmware Upgrade" mode option while flashing stock rom to avoid this error.

Really Great Work sir, Cheers.... :good::good::good:
    Thanks pal.

1) Finger Print Sensor

Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 Download Link : https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=11285 (Install like any normal APK)