XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more
Post Reply

return signal after signal loss problem

29th March 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
y have a samsung galaxy trend plus (gt-s7580) non root,the signal not return automaticaly if loss, only after the restart, I gave it back to factory settings and nothing ,can be a software or hardware problem?plese help
30th August 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #2  
amnezic's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Baia Mare
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany20dinamo

y have a samsung galaxy trend plus (gt-s7580) non root,the signal not return automaticaly if loss, only after the restart, I gave it back to factory settings and nothing ,can be a software or hardware problem?plese help

My wife's trend plus is having the same problem, i belive is a software problem. Hope somebody will find a fix.
30th August 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 530
 
2,761 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Have you tried just toggling airplane mode instead of restarting it? Are there any available firmware/software updates to try? There could be a better suited modem for your region as well.
31st August 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #4  
amnezic's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Baia Mare
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Have you tried just toggling airplane mode instead of restarting it? Are there any available firmware/software updates to try? There could be a better suited modem for your region as well.

Yup, i also tried the airplane mode and the signal still dead. The phone has the latest firmware, for the moment, hope samsung will make an update.
New modem? That means i have to reinstall a fresh firmware...Don't know what to say, the phone is in warranty and i don't want to risk.
1st September 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 530
 
2,761 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnezic

Yup, i also tried the airplane mode and the signal still dead. The phone has the latest firmware, for the moment, hope samsung will make an update.
New modem? That means i have to reinstall a fresh firmware...Don't know what to say, the phone is in warranty and i don't want to risk.

If it's still under warranty, then might be time to see if they can help you with that...
2nd September 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #6  
amnezic's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Baia Mare
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Thumbs up
Problem solved! By flashing a new firmware, specific to my country (romania) and the signal is coming back without restarting or turning off the device. Pff the problem persist...
Last edited by amnezic; 4th September 2014 at 03:39 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank