Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,899 Members 37,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

return signal after signal loss problem

Tip us?

dany20dinamo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default return signal after signal loss problem

y have a samsung galaxy trend plus (gt-s7580) non root,the signal not return automaticaly if loss, only after the restart, I gave it back to factory settings and nothing ,can be a software or hardware problem?plese help

amnezic
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany20dinamo View Post
y have a samsung galaxy trend plus (gt-s7580) non root,the signal not return automaticaly if loss, only after the restart, I gave it back to factory settings and nothing ,can be a software or hardware problem?plese help
My wife's trend plus is having the same problem, i belive is a software problem. Hope somebody will find a fix.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Have you tried just toggling airplane mode instead of restarting it? Are there any available firmware/software updates to try? There could be a better suited modem for your region as well.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

amnezic
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Have you tried just toggling airplane mode instead of restarting it? Are there any available firmware/software updates to try? There could be a better suited modem for your region as well.
Yup, i also tried the airplane mode and the signal still dead. The phone has the latest firmware, for the moment, hope samsung will make an update.
New modem? That means i have to reinstall a fresh firmware...Don't know what to say, the phone is in warranty and i don't want to risk.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnezic View Post
Yup, i also tried the airplane mode and the signal still dead. The phone has the latest firmware, for the moment, hope samsung will make an update.
New modem? That means i have to reinstall a fresh firmware...Don't know what to say, the phone is in warranty and i don't want to risk.
If it's still under warranty, then might be time to see if they can help you with that...
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

amnezic
Old
(Last edited by amnezic; 4th September 2014 at 03:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Problem solved! By flashing a new firmware, specific to my country (romania) and the signal is coming back without restarting or turning off the device. Pff the problem persist...