Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy note 3 sm-n900 Unkonwn baseband

Tip us?

hillzx
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-dude View Post
If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!
You save my life dude! Thanks alot man!
The Following User Says Thank You to hillzx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

V-dude
Old
Thanks Meter 4
You're welcome dude! I had the same problem too so i know how you feel
Btw DaOldMan (or Thomas) is the one you need to thank...

kevinshih
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
Thanks Man!!!!This file saved my day!!!cheers!!!!![emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

V-dude
Old
Thanks Meter 4
You're wlecome

ghassano015
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
HI just one question my friend has the exact same problem (IMEI null/null) baseband is unkown !!! the device is SM-N900 running 4.4.2 right now he flashed the file but the problem still exist !!! pleeeeeeeeease help !!
this file only works if the device is running official 4.3 ??? or we can flash it on stock 4.4.2 !!!
it seems wiered to me that others on this forum flashed the file and it worked with them !!!!!
pleeeeeeease help

V-dude
Old
(Last edited by V-dude; 2nd September 2014 at 03:11 AM.) Reason: Forgot to mention something
Thanks Meter 4
You can still flash it if you have 4.4.2. The file i uploaded to be flashed is just to flash the baseband not the rom itself.
Btw did you flash the file with cwm recovery?

ghassano015
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
You can still flash it if you have 4.4.2. The file i uploaded to be flashed is just to flash the baseband not the rom itself.
Btw did you flash the file with cwm recovery?
Thanks man for the reply
anyway !! yes of course we flashed the file with CWM recovery tha recovery that we used is ( n900-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125) )
we flashed it 2 times but nothing !! after flashing the baseband stays unkown and IMEI (null/null)
just one thing that the system is 4.4.2 rooted is that a problem ? should we flash the official stock 4.4.2 and then flash the file ?!!
we'v tried to wipe factory data/cash partion/ delvic cash then flashed the file still nothing !!
please help my friend is going crazy !!!

adilmulki
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
its work, thanks a lot dude : good:

rayman95
Old
Thanks Meter 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghassano015 View Post
Thanks man for the reply
anyway !! yes of course we flashed the file with CWM recovery tha recovery that we used is ( n900-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125) )
we flashed it 2 times but nothing !! after flashing the baseband stays unkown and IMEI (null/null)
just one thing that the system is 4.4.2 rooted is that a problem ? should we flash the official stock 4.4.2 and then flash the file ?!!
we'v tried to wipe factory data/cash partion/ delvic cash then flashed the file still nothing !!
please help my friend is going crazy !!!
That s due to a modem you update so go back to original modem. ..
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 [ROM 4.4.2] K.K Alexandr Light V14 By Rayman95 (779 Mo) [XXUGNG1] Lean kernel V3.7 or
- CM11 Temasek V139 Light By Rayman95 Kernel V4.00 Exp1+
Bootloader XXUENA6 - Modem N9005XXUGNG1
Odex with odexer tool V1.2 - CWM Philz touch V6.48.4

SAMSUNG Galaxy Note GT-N7000 [ROM] [4.1.2 JB] Slim Pristine personal XXLT4 v3.0 custom 290 Mo
HTC EVO 3D , Diamond, HD, HD2 Dutty V 26
ACER ICONIA TAB A500 rom J.B 4.1.2 CM10-FLEX_V6

V-dude
Old
(Last edited by V-dude; 2nd September 2014 at 09:37 PM.) Reason: Forgot to mention something
Thanks Meter 4
Ohw ok.... When i flashed the file my sim card got the read the first time i restarted my phone. I don't get why it doesn't work for your friend. What you can try to do is to download (google) other basebands for n900 and try to see if those work (it doesn't necessarily have to be 4.4.2 cuz i flashed the same 4.3 file on my 4.4.2 phone and it worked). If that doesn't work you can try to flash a stock rom and then flash a baseband ( while still in recovery mode), try the one i uploaded. just be sure to have a backup of the current rom if the stock one doesn't seem to be solution.

Maybe start with these :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475714