[Toolkit][GUI]OnePlus One Toolkit by manudroid19

Search This thread

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
Trying to root while running 33R ..can't seem to be able to install drivers, pc recognise it as A0001. I'm on W7SP1x64 ..just for reference

Can't seem to find the driver (manually), if I had the appropriate inf files I would try to force it to get this done :(

Tried many versions of samsung drivers, all had the same result :s

EDIT: Tried some universal adb driver and then after getting the process(unblock the bootloader), the device manager saw my phone as a galaxy phone (rolf) - anyway I did manage to unlock the bootloader and root the phone ..finally (now just getting back the data to the phone :D)

Last edited:

silver_sakura

Dec 13, 2010
Denpasar
Hi Mr @manudroid19,i've download the file from link you posted in first post,but when i want to extract those file it says "Either multipart or corrupt ZIP file" & i cant download again from that link it says "no data received" i keep refreshing page but that message always show up, so can u give another link for my ?

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited:

evangelism

Jan 16, 2008
which version do you have??
does the screen get brighter??

actually, it looks same, no brighter screen,

the CMD prompt up showing, "cannot load "recovery", no such file or directory." then immediately closed

nothing change, phone still fastboot.

i do check my driver, on the final step, testing boot to bootloader, and test bootloader, my phone did reboot back to normal. driver seems ok.

using CM 11.0-XNPH33R
build no. KTU84P

manudroid19

Feb 23, 2013

Perilla_

Mar 31, 2009
Cádiz
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6 Pro
which version do you have??
does the screen get brighter??

I am getting the same cmd popup after "boot img" button clic in experimental mode. Hitting more than once i got to read:

"Cannot load 'recovery': No such file or directory".

Windows 8.1 pro here.

By the way, fastboot oem device-info gives me:

(bootloader) Device tampered: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false

NCguy

Jul 4, 2010
NC
i have to test it, for the moment let's put the things clear.

the problem you are guys reporting is:

you can't boot a custom recovery without unlocked bootloader after updating to 33R
or after 30O?? please check this for me, my phone will arrive in a few days...

Are you supposed to be able to boot a custom recovery with a locked bootloader? Why would you want to leave the bootloader locked on this device?

manudroid19

Feb 23, 2013
same problem. click on "boot.img" then one CMD prompt and immediate close. phone stay in Fastboot mode. nothing change, off phone and restart. same, nothing change.

you have 33r???

I'm backing up everything and will root my OPO, can't stand the ads ..never could(but while on vacation this was pretty annoying while I was on data ..useless data charged)

P.S. Although it should be easy enough, it would be better if in first post there were steps what to do exactly.

Did I say thank you? thankssssssssssssssss

P.S2. Oh if you're interested in a Greek translation for you program send me a pm, I can do that easily :D

yes, i am, pm me, in a few days i will release the strings xml for translations...

manudroid19

Feb 23, 2013
Well, then... How do I root without loosing my data?

Root -> Backup with Titanium Backup -> oem unlock + recovery -> Restore backups

no you must unlock first in order to root...
unlocking method 2 shouldn't wipe your data, but according to latest posts, there's a bug, or that's not possible in 33r, or both...

Perilla_

Mar 31, 2009
Cádiz
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6 Pro
no you must unlock first in order to root...
unlocking method 2 shouldn't wipe your data, but according to latest posts, there's a bug, or that's not possible in 33r, or both...

Yes, that's the problem, I am on 33R and when I was trying method 2 I was unable to do this. Anyway I have copied the SD and oem unlocked it. For recovery and root used your toolkit.

Thanks for that work ;)

Reactions: manudroid19

teh_g

Apr 5, 2011
Is there a way to uninstall this after installing? It does not add an uninstall reference in Programs and Features?

Edit: Found the bat file.

Reactions: manudroid19

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    This is a Graphic User Interface Toolkit for the OnePlus One.
    It will allow you to perform all the basic root actions for the OnePlus One easily.

Features:
    .-Unlock your device's bootloader
    .-Lock your device's bootloader
    .-Root your OnePlus One without installing a custom recovery
    .-Flash CM11S and ColorOS
    .-Install ADB drivers
    .-Install and boot custom recoveries
    .-Install custom kernels
    .-Self-install
    .-Self-update
    .-Log so you can learn from used commands
    .-EFS backup & restore

Future updates:
    .-Add ROM flashing feature
    .-Implemet native Java downloader instead of wget
    .-Add Install apk option
    .-And more features... Use the "Feature Requests" section.

All of this, from a graphic interface and with a few clics.

Notes:

.-Since I'm not English, I can make mistakes, so PLEASE correct me, even in the thread or in the toolkit.
    .-I don't have the phone (my order is placed), so I cannot test everything... Please report any bugs... This is my first application..
    .-Since its a self-extractable file, it can take like 5 sec to start the first time.

Screenshots:

attachment.php

Download:

Installer v2.0: https://www.mediafire.com/?ljkoi4jfz7jj2pi

Acknowledgements:

@extream87 for EFS backup & restore script
    StackOverFlow users, without other people's answer, I wouldn't be able to make this @Chainfire, for creating SuperSU @Mnt-XDA, for creating the bootoloader unlocker @graffixnyc, for packing ColorOS

And other peolple I forgot, for helping me making this, specially to r0i from DarkSideTeam Forums...

FAQs:

In which order must I press the buttons? I just want to root my phone...

First of anything,you must unlock your device.
    If you are on 25r, you can use method 2 and avoid wiping your data.
    If you have 30O or 33R, you must use method 1, and yes, it will wipe your data.
    After data, you can just root, install your custom recovery or kernel or do whatever you want..

Developers info:

How was the toolkit made??

It's an application completely coded in Java, wich comes with a "tools" folder and it's runned by a hidden BAT to prevent JRE issues. The "tools" folder contains a basic ADB kit, some bat scripts that the application executes for locking and unlocking the bootloader, and a download kit based on wget for Windows.
    Everything is contained in a self-executable rar file so there's only one file for users. It extracts himself on c:windowstempOPO Toolkit folder.

How does the toolkit work??

The application obtains his own path in your computer and from there, it runs the proper bat files to download the neccesary files and perform the desired actions.

Is posible to port it to other OS?

Yes. The Jar file doesn't need a port, and you just need to port the bat files into bash scripts(linux)

Edit: I've just seen @scumpicule 's toolkit. If he wants, we can colaborate using his scripts for a bigger and better GUI toolkit!! Send me a PM!!

My antivirus sais it's malware...

There's no malware on this toolkit.
    Only false positives detected by a chinese antivirus, possibly because it's a self-extractable RAR file wich extracts himself on "C:WindowsTempOPO_Toolkit". The RAR file runs then the vbs file, which runs the bat file and which runs the JAR file. Maybe that's suspiciuous for the antivirus.

Why the bat runs the jar? Because some Java versions have problems while directly executing a jar.
    Why the vbs runs the bat? Becayse if not, a black cmd window appears with the GUI.

The other exe files standard adb, standard fastboot, a wget for windows which I found here and a 7za module from the official webpage.
    The bats are simple scripts and you can easy inspect them.

What lasts? The jar.
    Whith first stable version, I will release the source code of the GUI application.
    BUT if someone recognized in xda or in OP forums is suspicious and wants to look at it now, I will provide it to him.
    Is this 100% clean o you want more warraties? Just ask me on the thread.

XDA:DevDB Information
    OnePlus One Toolkit by manudroid19, Tool/Utility for the ONEPLUS ONE

Contributors
    manudroid19

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-10-09

Created 2014-07-06
    Last Updated 2014-10-09
    Changelog:
    v1.0
    .-Initial release
    v1.1
    -Added "Flash CM11S/ColorOS" option
    -Added option to install ADB drivers
    -Added option to enter fastboot/recovery mode
    -Changed Toolkit's main directory from C:\Windows\Temp to C:\Windows\Temp\OPO Toolkit\
    v1.2
    -Added option to flash a custom recovery
    -Added option to boot a custom recovery
    -Fixed a bug wile booting TWRP in Root feature
    -Redesigned interface & code cleared
    v1.3
    -Attemped to fix a bug on Rooting method 2(old method. deprecated until I get the phone)
    -Added new easier root method.
    Note:Boot recovery & flash recovery options are possibly buggy, please tell me..
    v1.3.1
    -finally fixed root and recovery boot
    v1.4
    -added option to flash custom kernels
    -added new unlocking bootloader method
    v1.4.1
    -fixed startup and added Java bad installation warning
    v1.5
    -Added update engine
    -Added installation engine
    -Added a drivers installation wizard
    -Updated CM11S link.
    -Fixed rooting
    -Fixed booting recoveries
    -Fixed bugs
    v1.6
    -Quick fix for CM11S flashing bug
    -Added option to flash 64 GB partition layout instead of 16 GB one while flashing CM11S
    v1.7
    -Fixed bug while unlocking -method 2-
    -Added log option
    -Tried to sign installer so there's no more virus alerts
    -Changed CM11S flashing method so there's no more mistakes with partitions
    v1.8
    -Added EFS Backup & Restore option
    -Added option to select file in CM11S & Color OS flashing
    -Added support to other languages... Spanish translation started
    -Added default kernel & recovery
    -Added option to flash 30O OTA
    v1.9
    -Fully support to other languages, every field can be translated
    -Fixed unlock 2nd method bug
    -Updated recoveries links (thanks to @katinatez)
    -Cleared and improved interface
    v2.0
    -Added ADB & Fastboot devices list on main menu
    -Now toolkit check devices connection before doing anything
    -Now toolkit checks if bootloader is unlocked (if needed)
    -Added Italian translation
    -Added French translation
    -Added German translation
    -Fixed bug while opening "Final Configuration"
    -Updated recovery and kernel links
    -Fixed EFS Backup!
    Today I worked a lot in the toolkit. Update and installing engines are almost ready, and I will probably release v1.5 tomorrow after testing every feature with my own phone