[HARD BRICK Fixed] - I9205 Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

OP ValenteL

1st March 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #41  
Flag Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
I too am having problems with my Mega 6.3 following updating to Liquid Smooth. It was working fine for weeks and then the other day it crashed and wouldnt power on. It also wouldnt boot into recovery or download mode. I've tried the brig.img solution and my handset comes up but if I try to enter download mode it just goes back to the text below -

OOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS. .
COPY FROM T-FLASH. .
WRITE 139008 sectors. .
FLASH WRITE FAILURE
ddi : mmc_read failed
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9205
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 1

I cant apply the correct PIT via Odin, that fails and I cant write a genuine O2 rom back to the handset via Odin either.

Mukiai did you have any luck speaking to the guys at Liquid Smooth regarding the correct brick.img file, if so would you mind sharing anything they gave you ? I think we are both in exactly the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzl

When i brick my fone im on stock but you are on liquitsmoth...

You should try to ask help from the last rom you are on to flash the brick.img creator, then send the brick.img... this will help i think..

This because the mount point from the rom are difrent from stock...

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app

9th March 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #42  
Flag 63
Thanks Meter: 215

392 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry bro, all of them had bring me some help. All of them answered me and i've test all (just one thing i couldn't cause of mu sin broke glass of my mega : jig usb. So i sent it to samsung service. I just wait for an answer from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txjockey

I too am having problems with my Mega 6.3 following updating to Liquid Smooth. It was working fine for weeks and then the other day it crashed and wouldnt power on. It also wouldnt boot into recovery or download mode. I've tried the brig.img solution and my handset comes up but if I try to enter download mode it just goes back to the text below -

OOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS. .
COPY FROM T-FLASH. .
WRITE 139008 sectors. .
FLASH WRITE FAILURE
ddi : mmc_read failed
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9205
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 1

I cant apply the correct PIT via Odin, that fails and I cant write a genuine O2 rom back to the handset via Odin either.

Mukiai did you have any luck speaking to the guys at Liquid Smooth regarding the correct brick.img file, if so would you mind sharing anything they gave you ? I think we are both in exactly the same problem

9th March 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #43  
Flag Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukiai

Sorry bro, all of them had bring me some help. All of them answered me and i've test all (just one thing i couldn't cause of mu sin broke glass of my mega : jig usb. So i sent it to samsung service. I just wait for an answer from them.

Thanks for coming back to me, do you mean you have tried all the versions of Liquid Smooth ? If so there is no hope then. I know my handset is second hand and as such I dont think Sammy will honour the warranty. However I will look at getting a jig repair, if all else fails I know where I can get 100 for it as it is.

Thanks

Ken
10th March 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #44  
Flag 63
Thanks Meter: 215

392 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjockey

Thanks for coming back to me, do you mean you have tried all the versions of Liquid Smooth ? If so there is no hope then. I know my handset is second hand and as such I dont think Sammy will honour the warranty. However I will look at getting a jig repair, if all else fails I know where I can get 100 for it as it is.

Thanks

Ken

Even if mine is first handset I don't think they will take them under warranty. But if it's too expensive, hope you could help me to where found it under 100 . Hope JIG will help you.
7th July 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #45  
Flag Comilla
Thanks Meter: 3

62 posts
Unhappy Debrick SPH-L600
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

First of all see the case from @shazzl - HERE. Brick i9205 solved.

We must have our debrick.img on extSdCard to caution if we brick our phone. This is made from pit.file like we see on updater_script from the .zip (partition mmcblk0).

Download the .zip attached, flash it in your preferred recovery (CWM or TWRP) and it will create the dump file needed for this debrick method from @KAsp3rd See it HERE. Thanks @KAsp3rd

Once you have flashed it you will find a file called debrick.img on your internal sdcard. It should be 128MB in size. Copy it to extSdCard and to Your Pc.

For a I9205 bricked We can use the method from @KAsp3rd, used by @shazzl. Thanks by Your guide.

I created already my Sdcard prepared by Win32DiskImager from Windows option.

See also THIS help from @DocHoliday77. Thanks @DocHoliday77.
Replace T999 by Your phone name.

Make that, take care.

PS: If You upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.3 make new debrick.img. The contents inside pit.file can have differences.

EDIT: New HARD BRICK fixed on one Note 3 N9005 4.4.2 Kitkat. Whit success, see it HERE.

Sister i have bricked my SPH-L600 sprint mega. I was trying to restore it with efs professional tool and selected all partitions except system and user data. I got this backup from my friends phone. I didn't know he has the previous version of android 4.2 installed. I had 4.4 and now it's not power up. It shows qhsusb_dload mode when i connect it to my pc. I tried your dbrick.img for i9205 and it's still not booting. Please tell me how can i fix it?
3rd September 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
The problem, the big problem is the new touch display that is incompatible with KitKat!!!!

This has happened to me!!!

You do the following test to see if that happens to mobile or because something else. With the phone off, you have to remove the motherboard from the chassis. Then, through a rectangular hole that exist in the chassis, you can see the connector of the touch. You have to disconnect the flexible connector there.
Mounted the MoBo on the chassis. Gets the battery and turns on.
If the phone starts, no bootloop, and now goes to the screen of Android, this means that the problem is in the touch, which is not 100% compatible. If the phone is as it was before disconnecting the touch. means that the problem is caused by something else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread