Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,873 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Oneplus adb windows drivers

Tip us?

azndoodle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseK View Post

I tried this as well, but it said file was being tampered..so it didn't allow me to update.

BenFranske
Old
Thanks Meter 0
There are definitely problems with all the Windows drivers I tried (Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit). In the end I decided to simplify and just do it from a Windows 7 system one time, a Mac system another, and a Linux system another none of which had the issues I had in Windows which basically involved the device constantly resetting the USB bus causing Windows to loose track of the device and then re-find it continuously. You could actually watch that process happen in Device Manager where the ADB interface would show up, then it would disappear, then show up again, ad infinitum.

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,898

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenFranske View Post
There are definitely problems with all the Windows drivers I tried (Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit). In the end I decided to simplify and just do it from a Windows 7 system one time, a Mac system another, and a Linux system another none of which had the issues I had in Windows which basically involved the device constantly resetting the USB bus causing Windows to loose track of the device and then re-find it continuously. You could actually watch that process happen in Device Manager where the ADB interface would show up, then it would disappear, then show up again, ad infinitum.
Were you using the original cable?

Transmitted via Bacon
OnePlus One | crDroid/AK.033 | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!