Ask a question

No registration required

[q] no audio after flashing stock firmware mtk 5677

OP xkorp3x

4th June 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
good day to all developers! my phone is cherry mobile thunder s220 clone to micromax ninja a91 and it stock in bootloop after experimenting my phone to unbrick to bootlogo it came to hard break or dead boot but usb is detected then i have a way to to flash it to a stock firmware of micromax ninja preloader using sp flashing tool then it works my phone is retrieve from dead boot it works! .But my problem is there is no audio sound in my phone even i connect the headset i tried to flash any custom room but it didnot work..can you figure out what is the solution to my problem thanks in advance !!!!
3rd September 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
thunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkorp3x

good day to all developers! my phone is cherry mobile thunder s220 clone to micromax ninja a91 and it stock in bootloop after experimenting my phone to unbrick to bootlogo it came to hard break or dead boot but usb is detected then i have a way to to flash it to a stock firmware of micromax ninja preloader using sp flashing tool then it works my phone is retrieve from dead boot it works! .But my problem is there is no audio sound in my phone even i connect the headset i tried to flash any custom room but it didnot work..can you figure out what is the solution to my problem thanks in advance !!!!

Where did you get your stock firmware?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread