Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Audio God: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware

[Jflte][[31.07>>SOKP-V-1-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

Tip us?

bthorne79
Old
Thanks Meter 2,241

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopperpilot View Post
Are You sure this ROM is being discontinued? I was just going to flash it? finally want to try AOSP again... But I need Multi-Window. Now on OMEGA
Yes this rom is discontinued I talk to one of the team members all the time and he said it was true.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
Sprint SGS3
Hellfire™/MoKeeOS
Hellfire™ Maintainer
MoKeeOS Maintainer
Galaxy Tab2 7.0
Hellfire™

What to buy me a coffee or a Monster click my linkClick Here

[IMG][/IMG]
The Following User Says Thank You to bthorne79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyanotronic
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Spirit rom

Try Sprit Rom... Nearly same as sokp. with better sorted menue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...t/rom-t2825105

ryan2202
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanotronic View Post
Try Sprit Rom... Nearly same as sokp. with better sorted menue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...t/rom-t2825105
Thanks for the tip, was thinking about giving it a shot. SOKP is easily the most feature packed and customizable AOSP rom I have ever used on my S4. Other AOSP roms always seemed to be missing something and you had to download apps to make it better.
S4 on SOKP

blindskater39
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by smehks View Post
Can anyone help me with the multi windows. I dont know how to get it to work.

Example of what i want to do if its even possible.

Im in a word document and typing and then i want to open a webbpage to look at a currency and then i also want to open a calculator.
So the quickoffice as main and then the chrome webb and calculator in floating windows.

Is this even possible?

I previously used HALO mod for this but then i have to add all the apps to the halo list, the perfect solution would be to open from appbar that i use to open all my apps, so with a longpress choose to open i floating window, just a thought but would be awesome :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopperpilot View Post
Are You sure this ROM is being discontinued? I was just going to flash it? finally want to try AOSP again... But I need Multi-Window. Now on OMEGA
C-Rom and Mahdi rom can do multi windows like this. While most AOSP roms go into full screen, defeating its multi window purpose after a menu selection within the app currently.
Samsung Galaxy S4 T-MOBILE - C-Rom

smehks
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindskater39 View Post
C-Rom and Mahdi rom can do multi windows like this. While most AOSP roms go into full screen, defeating its multi window purpose after a menu selection within the app currently.
ok then ill look closer at those, i have tried both of them before, Omega really nice and stable rom but not as much features as i want :P Mahdi had some problems with stability in the past, but maybe ill give it a shot again then =)

Have to try sprit rom first though :P