[Tomi Vote] Build your own file manager - Week #1 dev plan - ended by May 22
We build a much smarter file manager under intutive categories of Music, Pictures. Videos. Documents, and Applications.
Here is beta test thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751479
You can get Tomi File Manager Beta here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/exhpplxun4..._0514_beta.apk
We get lots of valuable suggestions after release Tomi File Manager Beta.
Here the team and me must say THANK YOU for the valuable ideas and sharing from our warm-hearted members.
We post features for dev plan in next week, please vote 3 features you want:
Add new tab to download directory
- add new tab "Download" to offer a quick access to your downloads
Support root access
- add support the root access function to rooted mobile devices
Add image browser
- make our own image browser and help user to view pictures in much simple and fast way
Support hide to particular folders/files
- add a "Hide" option to particular folders/files which are related to privacy or other issues
Add shortcut to favorite folders
- support users to select their favorite folders and set to display in Tomi GUI
- add support to Dropbox, and let users can easily backup pictures, music files, videos, and other files
Features below in discussion will be included into our further dev plan:
- Add "Exit" option while going to deep categories - from @sinosuke
- Display Read/Write process for operations to copy & paste, delete - from @FiniteDGk
- Support dark theme - from @FiniteDGk
- Support TRDS for Slim-based ROMs - from @cybojenix
We consider to start vote for new features in weekly cycle, and start with your votes to each listed feature.
The top 3 features will be added to our weekly dev plan, and release them in every weekly release.
Expect your valuable ideas and suggestions, and let's work together to create your own file manager.