[APP][4.0+][HACKED] Ingress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bare_4ever

Sep 2, 2014
Please Help

I use it it's perfect but when i drop any key can't acquire it said inaccurate location any help please

bare_4ever

Sep 2, 2014
Plz Help

I use the updated version but still when you drop any thing and try to acquire it it's impossible and said inaccurate location

xander630

Sep 2, 2014
wow thats great man ,thanks,
but sorry i can give a donation , i don't have a internet payment:crying:

Tigablast

Sep 5, 2014
I just want to know, for how long you've been using your own hacked ingress app?

honestly, I just got email from Niantic this morning about terminated account.
But there's something I want to confirm, it's because using hacked app or something else (using IITC) that I got banned, because I just tried this for a few days and I also use this trick in a "safe way" like you said.
If you're long enough to use this, then I can assume that the reason that I got banned is my own fault for using IITC and play it in the same account.

linekbp

Jun 14, 2007
Mumbai
Not working...

HI, thanks for the good work, but it is not working on my note 3.
first i start fake gps and selelct location, then i start ingress. for a few seconds it shows the location that i selected on fgps, but later it again comes to the location where i am actually.

Tigablast

Sep 5, 2014
AFAIK they can flag users with modified apks. You were banned BC of this.
actually, I tried this apk in 2 different account. and the one that terminated is my account that I use to login using IITC.
then I asked to OP, how long he's using his own modified apk? If he still using the same account from the moment he release this modified apk until now, then I assume thats not the problem.

first i start fake gps and selelct location, then i start ingress. for a few seconds it shows the location that i selected on fgps, but later it again comes to the location where i am actually.
check your settings again, make sure you uncheck both GPS sattelite and GPS networks.

ronaksv

May 7, 2009
Pune
OnePlus 7 Pro

Turn off GPS
Start Ingress
Start Spoofer and set location.
Go back to ingress. It should be set.
If not. Reset the location on spoofer and check again.

Tigablast

Sep 5, 2014
Guys, prolonged use of this app also may cause ban.. so please use it discreetly..
Because when I recompile the app, I need to sign the app, and the signature is not the same as that of Ingress, so they can track it..
So use it at your own risk..

good to hear, so I will not use it on my ingress original account.
In my country, there's so much spoofer and they're not afraid of getting banned. their level isn't a joke either. average level is 8 to 10.
I wonder why they can play like that like they will not getting banned.

AntiCato

Sep 7, 2014
good to hear, so I will not use it on my ingress original account.
In my country, there's so much spoofer and they're not afraid of getting banned. their level isn't a joke either. average level is 8 to 10.
I wonder why they can play like that like they will not getting banned.

There is another method that involves moving your GPS spoofing app to a system app folder (in the latest versions of Android that would be priv-app), which allows you to use the GPS spoofers even though "allow mock locations" is disabled in your settings -> developer options; and then you can use the stock Ingress apk.

I tried this on 4.4 and while the GPS spoofing does work with allow mock locations disabled, the stock Ingress app shows "scanner disabled" and the snow across the screen, so apparently they've made it a bit more difficult to pull this off with the stock apk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I have modified the original Ingress app so that it works with any GPS spoofer available on play store.
    It will NEVER give you "Scanner Disabled; Location Inaccurate".

Prerequisites :
    Uninstall original app
    Install this one
    http://goo.gl/CtiZmz (1.62.0)

On device, DOES NOT MATTER if "Allow mock locations" in Developer menu is On or Off.
    Start your GPS spoofer. (NO NEED to put this app in system/app or system/priv-app. It works from anywhere)

ENJOY

Be careful. Dont jump too much or you might annoy the server and get banned.
    Hi Guys,

I have modified the original Ingress app (1.58.2) so that it works with any GPS spoofer available on play store.
    It will NEVER give you "Scanner Disabled; Location Inaccurate".

Prerequisites :
    Uninstall original app
    Install this one goo.gl/gzcPYs
    On device, TURN ON - "Allow mock locations" in Developer menu.
    Start your GPS spoofer. (NO NEED to put this app in system/app or system/priv-app. It works from anywhere)

ENJOY
    Please dont forget to DONATE if you like the app.

If you need hacks for future version, just PM me when its released.
    Be careful. Dont jump too much or you might annoy the server and get banned.

Um... why are you trying to make money off a Google product? On top of that, you are trying to cheat. This is highly illegal and will get you banned from the game.
    Banned?

If you have been banned for using this then I am very pleased ans amused. I hope all the banned accounts were at least Level 8. Good for you guys. Spoofing is the lowest of low way to cheat in Ingress. It's a great game with a wonderful community of players. Dont disrespect it by using this. Thanks.
    Hi

Please don't promote cheating in this game. If anyone is willing to do this then you deserve to be banned. This game has amazing communities and we really don't want it ruined with things like this.
    keep in clean and classy in here...modifying a free app is OK, please read the rules and get a better understanding of them before trolling or flaming