Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

blu studio 5.3 ii

Tip us?
 
hanafi2009
Old
#11  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 201
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinoliva113 View Post
You must have CWM. You can get it here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...5-3ii-t2856260.
I have more ROMS on XDA as well. I will be posting a complete list soon.... And always remember, Never flash anything without doing a backup.

Thank you my brother I didn't install this recovery

Because my phone the problem hangs on logo

Please help
 
kevinoliva113
Old
#12  
kevinoliva113's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanafi2009 View Post
Thank you my brother I didn't install this recovery

Because my phone the problem hangs on logo

Please help
Are you on a factory ROM? What caused it to stop booting?
 
hanafi2009
Old
#13  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 201
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinoliva113 View Post
Are you on a factory ROM? What caused it to stop booting?
yes my phone on stock rom
change the font by program

ifont

forget to backup.

now.

The device works stand on the logo
 
kevinoliva113
Old
#14  
kevinoliva113's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanafi2009 View Post
yes my phone on stock rom
change the font by program

ifont

forget to backup.

now.

The device works stand on the logo
If you have a custom or stock recovery, you can boot into it by holding volume up and power. A menu will pop up with 2 options. use the volume up to toggle to the top choice, then hit volume down. This will reboot you into recovery. You can then do a factory reset and the phone should boot back up. If you are on stock recovery, and it is in Chinese, you will have to have someone translate it. I don't know which choice factory reset is on the stock recovery.
If that does not work, follow this tutorial. http://www.labandroid.com/china/2013...sp-flash-tool/
WITH 2 EXCEPTIONS. 1) reboot into recovery using method above. 2) use my recovery. It is for the BLU.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinoliva113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hanafi2009
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 201
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinoliva113 View Post
If you have a custom or stock recovery, you can boot into it by holding volume up and power. A menu will pop up with 2 options. use the volume up to toggle to the top choice, then hit volume down. This will reboot you into recovery. You can then do a factory reset and the phone should boot back up. If you are on stock recovery, and it is in Chinese, you will have to have someone translate it. I don't know which choice factory reset is on the stock recovery.
If that does not work, follow this tutorial. http://www.labandroid.com/china/2013...sp-flash-tool/
WITH 2 EXCEPTIONS. 1) reboot into recovery using method above. 2) use my recovery. It is for the BLU.

Thank you my brother to help you

I tried again and again and again
I can not install CWM Recovery
I need to CWM recovery installed through Stock recovery
 
Nancy1liu
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default Blu studio 5.3

Good Specification , you can get it !
 
kevinoliva113
Old
#17  
kevinoliva113's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanafi2009 View Post
Thank you my brother to help you

I tried again and again and again
I can not install CWM Recovery
I need to CWM recovery installed through Stock recovery
Did you use the tutorial I linked to above? If so, what issue did you have? Did the program not recognize your phone? You have to make sure the drivers are installed properly.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes