Thanks Meter: 93

102 posts
More
What about screen mirroring?
5th July 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
probably a stupid question but......
hi i have checked my bootloader and it says 'bootloader unlock allowed:no' what i was wondering is other than selling the handset and getting a new one is there a way past this so i can install clockwork mod ? im finding the phone a little on the quiet side and want to flash something i found to make it so the phone uses both speaks for ringtones etc

i have been able to root the handset but before i try and unlock the bootloader and find myself running into a brick wall with it i wondered if anyone knows some sort of work around or if im completely screwed lol

thanks in advance
5th July 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #63  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,044

1,401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by favod

hi i have checked my bootloader and it says 'bootloader unlock allowed:no' what i was wondering is other than selling the handset and getting a new one is there a way past this so i can install clockwork mod ? im finding the phone a little on the quiet side and want to flash something i found to make it so the phone uses both speaks for ringtones etc

i have been able to root the handset but before i try and unlock the bootloader and find myself running into a brick wall with it i wondered if anyone knows some sort of work around or if im completely screwed lol

thanks in advance

Dual recovery for locked bootloaders. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785598
The Following User Says Thank You to kamalmawa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
drm
Hi all I want to do a trivial question.
DRM once that opens the bl xperia z2 tablet can no longer get stuck when the bl?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
drm keys, rooting, xperia z2, xperia z2 rooting
Previous Thread Next Thread