Ask a question

No registration required

[PORTED] S5 Download Booster For S4

OP Anson A

9th May 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 19

141 posts
More
NOt the same it doesn't work with entire system hopefully someone will port the real application soon
11th May 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramordep

download it from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708265

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Does the s5 setting zip works on odexed i9505 stock rom? And plz what other zip files works on it? Keyboard music player and others! ? Plz reply cause I flashed the zip which includes all of the files but didn't worked, so I need some of them like setting and othes, hope your eply soon
13th May 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 74

262 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidooo

Does the s5 setting zip works on odexed i9505 stock rom? And plz what other zip files works on it? Keyboard music player and others! ? Plz reply cause I flashed the zip which includes all of the files but didn't worked, so I need some of them like setting and othes, hope your eply soon

I believe in most cases if you are of course rooted find the original file then find the matching odex file then change the name to for example ..secbrowser. odex to secbrowser.bak so now u have a backup if things go caput. Do the same with the original file eg secbrowser.apk make secbrowser.bak now push the file eggs secbrowser.apk (the new one) into whatever system file it belongs in change permissions ..If u get lost here ..just check one of the existing apks in the file your un and make yours the same ..reboot and it should be OK .... This sometimes works sometimes not ... Try it

Sent from my GT-I9505 Low Flying on Abyss Kernal.. using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd May 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 37

69 posts
Some news? finally, its works? I wait for its! Thx!
4th June 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #66  
Thanks Meter: 37

69 posts
This post is dead...
4th August 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Unhappy
How to revert this!?? It broke my settings!!!!!
3rd September 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #68  
Thanks Meter: 9

99 posts
Hey mate ur work is great but its not appear in statusbar when anything i downlode large or small size file.. Any suggestions please.. N ur work is over up to the mark sir.. Thnks...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread