Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APK][Ver. 1.4![4.0+]Smart Pocket Guard - New features! New languages! Bug fixes!

OP helmanss

18th April 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 203

183 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjey

Hi helmanss,

I was using this app from last 4 days and it works really what it tells. Really nice app bro and will try updated version too.

Regards,
cjey

Hello cjey,

I am really happy to see you like and it works for you as you say. Any ideas about what to add or improve?

Keep tuned.
18th April 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #22  
Flag Trinidad
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Thanks 4 this because i used to have 2 wrap my phone in cloth or paper towels to keep the phone screen from activating whenever i sweat it triggered the double tapp i assume but since i installed this it stopped
18th April 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers

183 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_money_third

Thanks 4 this because i used to have 2 wrap my phone in cloth or paper towels to keep the phone screen from activating whenever i sweat it triggered the double tapp i assume but since i installed this it stopped

Great. Happy to see my app has helped you!
The Following User Says Thank You to helmanss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #24  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Been using smart pocket guard for a week now! No more butt dialing or SMS

I found is that the right upper enable switch doesn't stick in ON position after boot. Is autostart still missing or maybe a bug?

Great app!
23rd April 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers

183 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupHC

Been using smart pocket guard for a week now! No more butt dialing or SMS

I found is that the right upper enable switch doesn't stick in ON position after boot. Is autostart still missing or maybe a bug?

Great app!

Great!
Hey it's just missing I haven't implemented it, but I think that I am going to fix dat, since I would also like to be doing the stuff like this actually.
1st June 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #26  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 77

390 posts
More
Hi

I just wanted to say thanks for this great app.

Good Job
24th June 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #27  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 77

390 posts
More
Can we have an option to enable the guard only when an incoming call is detected... and we need the proximity sensor to check for nearby objects BEFORE the screen lights on NOT AFTER, so if there is nearby object it will stay off.

Also can we get rid of the notification icon staying on all the time? I tried and disabled it using GravityBox but it causes it to switch off after rebooting the device.

Thanks.
17th July 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers

183 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo

Can we have an option to enable the guard only when an incoming call is detected... and we need the proximity sensor to check for nearby objects BEFORE the screen lights on NOT AFTER, so if there is nearby object it will stay off.

Also can we get rid of the notification icon staying on all the time? I tried and disabled it using GravityBox but it causes it to switch off after rebooting the device.

Thanks.

Hey,
thank you for positive feedback and I have to say that before would really drain battery like a hell. I am working on the app, but I don't really have much time these day so it is progressing slowly. We cannot get rid of the icon, because it has got to be present for the proper work of the system. It is required by Android to let the notification be shown, because an service is running.

Have a nice day.
3rd September 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers

183 posts
Donate to Me
Post Development continuing
Hi everyone,

is still anyone interested in the app?
I would like to continue in its development, is anyone still interested in app? Or some ideas what to improve?
Thanks everyone!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, free, guard, pocket, smart
Previous Thread Next Thread