FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[BootAnimation] Digital Rain (Matrix)

3,544 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,089
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
 
 
28th August 2014, 12:27 AM |#72  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
How do I keep my default.xml from reverting back, I have the boot animations just no sound and I cant delete the "android" after the code, it keeps going back to default.

Im on badboyz rom rooted unlocked s on
30th August 2014, 03:18 AM |#73  
dased14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,147
 
Donate to Me
More
How are you editing it?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dased14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 04:12 PM |#74  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

How are you editing it?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk


Root Explorer
30th August 2014, 04:29 PM |#75  
dased14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,147
 
Donate to Me
More
And system is mounted as r/w?
If that isn't working pull and use notepad++ and edit on pc and push back to phone

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dased14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 03:18 AM |#76  
gstanke's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 362
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider89

How do I keep my default.xml from reverting back, I have the boot animations just no sound and I cant delete the "android" after the code, it keeps going back to default.

Im on badboyz rom rooted unlocked s on

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't s-on prevent permanent system changes?





Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

And system is mounted as r/w?
If that isn't working pull and use notepad++ and edit on pc and push back to phone

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

4th September 2014, 03:20 AM |#77  
dased14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Nope I'm s-on and I'm using a modified version of this boot and a custom shutdown with a modified default.xml

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dased14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes