5,814,720 Members 52,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OmniROM

Tip us?

Newbie_from_NJ
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I wanted to provide an update regarding my random reboots and not being able to write to SD card. I'm glad to report it had nothing to do with this ROM.

I actually have a corrupted 64GB Sandisk Microsd card, which cannot be formatted. Found many complaints online about this card and Samsung devices. I tried formatting the card in Linux, Windows - no avail. Kept getting "card is write protected" error.

I finally contacted Sandisk and they confirmed it's a known issue. Card has lifetime warranty so they are going to replace it.

latingonzo86
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Does anyone recommend a kernel for this rom? Are there any being regularly updated?
" You gonna learn today." - Kevin Hart

Help me get some more drop box space. Just click here-----> http://db.tt/scUzY6S

egodriver07
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by latingonzo86 View Post
Does anyone recommend a kernel for this rom? Are there any being regularly updated?
Plasma. Go to plasmakernel.com. He also has an XDA thread and you can follow him on G+ for it. Good kernel. Good Dev. Still being updated.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to egodriver07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]