Need Help Blu Dash Music 4.0

16th April 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Recently rooted my new blu dash music 4.0
Worked very well.
Decided to install the beats audio app.
After install the phone had to be rebooted.
Phone shut down, blu logo came up and phone never booted up.
Help i need my phone!!
I have been trying for hours, volume up and power, went into recovery (stock recovery) and wipe device, still no luck.
Cannot copy rom to the memory card and flash new rom using recovery because it reads the phone memory as the sd card, and cannot copy rom to the phone memory because phone will not boot up to allow it to be connected to the computer.
Please anyone help me
16th April 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Need Help BLU Dash Music 4.0
Also noticed that the sd card does not show up on the recovery
It reads the phone memory as the sd card so will need help to find a way to copy the rom to the phone storage
I tried using the ADB to push files to the phone storage but not getting through
30th April 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #3  

2 posts
Phone
You need the original ROM of Blu dash music 4.0. I have this problem too, and i can't find this rom =C

If you find tell me please!
28th June 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #4  

1 posts
Unhappy Blu dash 4.0 problem
my new blu dash 4.0 s not showing up sd card in apps so i cant move any of my apps to my sd card and it is a 16gb and it is empty while the internal phone storage is getting filled up and i cant download games over 1.27 gb and i have to 16gb sd card
4th September 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #5  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Root
I assume I'm a little late to this thread but I placed an order for the Blu Dash Music 4.0 this evening. If anyone would be as kind enough to tell me which process they rooted (ADB or Framaroot), I can make a copy of the ROM on CWM and upload it.

EDIT:

I've got the BLU Dash Music 4.0 rooted and made a copy of the stock ROM via Mtkdroidtools. Since I cannot link it, PM me if you need a copy of it
Last edited by Sin Reinheit; 6th September 2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Mentioning that I can provide a copy of stock ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread