link to Download necessary file https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Wc&usp=sharing
Note:-Please put all this in one singe folder)
1. Install all Drivers inside that downloaded folder.
2. Put your phone in USB debugging mode from Developer Options in the Settings Menu. (If you cant find the Developer options, go to Settings> About Phone and tap the "build number" 8 times.)
3.Connect your phone to the computer. (In USB storage mode)
4. Open MtkDroidtools.exe from the folder MTK droid tools you downloaded before.
5. Wait till the device is detected (on the bar at the bottom)
6.Click on the ROOT button. and wait till the process is done.
7. Now go to the "root,backup,recovery" Tab.
8. from the 2nd box, select the option "To choose the boot.img file"
9.Click on the button "Recovery and Boot" and choose the Boot.img file downloaded before.
10. Click YES on the next popup asking Automatic CWM and YES on ALL the following popups.
After Reboot, the phone is successfully in CWM recovery MODE !!! (Use Volume up and down buttons to navigate and Power button as Enter)
Now that you have install CWM,
Note:-use windows 7 or lower version windows