Post Reply

[Stock Backup & Recovery][2.61.401.3 - T6ul][International Version]

27th August 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #81  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 42
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazhassankhan

Yes, it is.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hello farazhassankhan can I use this on my USA factory unlocked model and receive ota updates on my HTC one Max
27th August 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #82  
farazhassankhan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewtech770

Hello farazhassankhan can I use this on my USA factory unlocked model and receive ota updates on my HTC one Max

What is your software current number/version. I mean is it something like 2.61.xxx.x?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd September 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #83  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
834 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
I think im on 3.24.401 can I just use the lower 5.5 sense version although im on higher? then run through otas?
4th September 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #84  
farazhassankhan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

I think im on 3.24.401 can I just use the lower 5.5 sense version although im on higher? then run through otas?

Yes you can but only if you are S-OFF

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th September 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #85  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
834 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazhassankhan

Yes you can but only if you are S-OFF

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I went ahead and did it all good
4th September 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #86  
farazhassankhan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

I went ahead and did it all good

Lovely

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one max, stock recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One Max Android Development by ThreadRank