Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 41,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What about an app? See post #90 for more infos, let me know what you think!
The hell yeah! 5 71.43%
cool idea, but not really neccessary. 2 28.57%
nope, wouldn't even try.. 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

[ZIP] Dynamic automated build.prop editing

Tip us?
 
costcutter
Old
#101  
Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jul 2011
This isn't working for me, I have the tweak.prop file setup but when I flash the zip it finds the file and says it has applied the tweaks but it doesn't.

I have ro.sf.lcd_density=420 in my file.

Thanks
 
klenamenis
Old
#102  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 120
Join Date: Sep 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by costcutter View Post
This isn't working for me, I have the tweak.prop file setup but when I flash the zip it finds the file and says it has applied the tweaks but it doesn't.

I have ro.sf.lcd_density=420 in my file.

Thanks
Which device, recovery and tweakprop version are you using? Please post the exact content of your tweakprop file here, too.
 
costcutter
Old
#103  
Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by klenamenis View Post
Which device, recovery and tweakprop version are you using? Please post the exact content of your tweakprop file here, too.
Oneplus one, TWRP 2.7.1.1 and I've tried version 0.5.1 and 0.5.2.

My tweak file contains "ro.sf.lcd_density=420" and its named "tweak.prop".
 
klenamenis
Old
#104  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 120
Join Date: Sep 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by costcutter View Post
Oneplus one, TWRP 2.7.1.1 and I've tried version 0.5.1 and 0.5.2.

My tweak file contains "ro.sf.lcd_density=420" and its named "tweak.prop".
Is your phone rooted? Could you try 0.5 as well?
 
costcutter
Old
#105  
Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by klenamenis View Post
Is your phone rooted? Could you try 0.5 as well?
0.5 worked perfectly!
 
klenamenis
Old
#106  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 120
Join Date: Sep 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by costcutter View Post
0.5 worked perfectly!
Got it. Your tweak.prop file must end with an empty line, otherwise the last one won't be read. Add an empty line and every version will work for you.
Tags
build.prop, flash, script, tweak, zip
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes