Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S5 Apps that work on our Sprint S4 Updated 080414

Tip us?

mxmr
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Anyone have any luck flashing the new dialer/contacts on stock NG2? I tried on a clean installation of stock NG2 but I get stuck in a bootloop. Same when I push the apps and framework and set permissions manually, still bootloop. Thoughts?

SystemUI (only other app I tried besides the dialer) works fine though.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxmr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

churchey360
Old
(Last edited by churchey360; 4th September 2014 at 07:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,489

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxmr View Post
Anyone have any luck flashing the new dialer/contacts on stock NG2? I tried on a clean installation of stock NG2 but I get stuck in a bootloop. Same when I push the apps and framework and set permissions manually, still bootloop. Thoughts?

SystemUI (only other app I tried besides the dialer) works fine though.
Yeah I tried the dialer/contacts but when you make a call you get force closes for the in call ui and you can't hang up. Also contacts force closes sometimes.

I use the s5 launcher, weather widget, browser, my files, calculator, s voice, and s finder with no problems at all.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I tried to get sacs s5 settings with the system update working but it never shows the settings app after I replace the old files with the new ones.
Welcome~To~The~New~Age
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to churchey360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]