Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ODIN] SPH-L710 ND8 (ND8 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted)

Tip us?

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 11,488

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamryanx View Post
My phone's probably no longer under warranty but I just wanna know if there's gonna be some annoying count I have to expect to see every time I do something in Download Mode. That'd drive me crazy seeing it. I'd rather just throw the phone away and start over if that's the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
The text is so small in the upper left corner of Download mode it's hard to even read, much less get annoyed by it, in my opinion.

It just says

warranty = 1

instead of

warranty = 0

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
If you're going to throw it away let me know and I'll help you dispose of it.

But like @roirraW "edor" ehT said it's really only minor and you'll probably never notice. My flash count got up to over 900 once before I realized it and wiped it (you can wipe flash count but not Knox).

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamryanx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
If you're going to throw it away let me know and I'll help you dispose of it.

But like @roirraW "edor" ehT said it's really only minor and you'll probably never notice. My flash count got up to over 900 once before I realized it and wiped it (you can wipe flash count but not Knox).

I'd notice. I hate odd numbers. Bane of my existence they are.

ubigred
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Any mirrors or a live version? Link is dead. Thanks guys

Sent from my SGNote 3

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 11,488

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubigred View Post
Any mirrors or a live version? Link is dead. Thanks guys

Sent from my SGNote 3
You have to select the download link on the site. It's not a direct download link. I just downloaded on my phone and PC without any issues. Would you try again?

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 83
I'm trying to fix a phone for someone using the Sprint L710, but it's flashed to Boost. Is this going to screw the phone up if I flash it (or any stock Sprint ROM)?

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
I'm trying to fix a phone for someone using the Sprint L710, but it's flashed to Boost. Is this going to screw the phone up if I flash it (or any stock Sprint ROM)?
No.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! 🆕🆒🆓 & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Thank you, kind sir.

The Following User Says Thank You to brandogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]