[Q] Installed ATT MB865 Fmz in a China ME865

OP aacsanchez

7th May 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Hi,

I've installed an ATT 4.0.4 firmware from sbf.android.org in a China Cellphone. It's work, but I'm not able to install any other ROM as CyanogenMod, 4.1.2 official leak, etc...

I've tried flash some custom roms and sbf rom in RSD Lite, but for both return the message: "Failed flashing process 6/21 flash "cdt.bin" phone returned fail ...".

I looked for for CDT.BIN and I don't conclude WTF that file is , or how to fix that.

Someone knows somethings about it?
7th May 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 77

172 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aacsanchez

Hi,

I've installed an ATT 4.0.4 firmware from sbf.android.org in a China Cellphone. It's work, but I'm not able to install any other ROM as CyanogenMod, 4.1.2 official leak, etc...

I've tried flash some custom roms and sbf rom in RSD Lite, but for both return the message: "Failed flashing process 6/21 flash "cdt.bin" phone returned fail ...".

I looked for for CDT.BIN and I don't conclude WTF that file is , or how to fix that.

Someone knows somethings about it?

You did a mistake flashing AT&T FXZ to non-AT&T phone. It has increased your cdt number, which can't be lowered now. Hence, you are stuck with AT&T ICS ROM. Though, you can root your phone, install BootMenu Manager from Play Store and then install CyanogenMod or any KEXEC based ROMs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XploitMachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
I flashed ATT firmware to my ME865, it worked fine for me. The official ROM for my ME kept failing with RSDlite.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread