Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.3] AOSPA Legacy 4+ [OFFICIAL] | HOVER |

Tip us?
 
chmarx
Old
#351  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox911 View Post
Guess what.. same thing in 4.6 beta
Sorry for the maybe dumb question but what is the latest version without this error 4.5 Beta1 or the latest 4.4

Thanks a lot

Christian
 
jnne2012
Old
#352  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 96
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmarx View Post
Sorry for the maybe dumb question but what is the latest version without this error 4.5 Beta1 or the latest 4.4

Thanks a lot

Christian
I think its the 4.45 build.

Someone please try to get log from the systemui force close error! I would but im too busy right now..
 
Rapier
Old
#353  
Rapier's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,634
Posts: 3,516
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bucharest

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by matu89 View Post
is it normal that this rom weights only 150MB? ( planning to install this one : pa_ville-4.45-20140729.zip)


Thank U.
Yes, it is normal. Candy is based on Slim ROM well known for it's small size

Sent from nowhere over the air...
Don't force it...use a bigger hammer!

HTC One S - AOSPA Legacy 4+ / CandyKat
HTC Desire S - IceColdSandwich
HTC Legend - CyanogenMod V7.1.0 (sold)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapier For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Navid-CR7
Old
#354  
Navid-CR7's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Shiraz
guys i wanna install this rom but i dont know which version is stable ? 4.4 RC1 or 4.4 RC 2? or another builds?

Hala Madrid
 
jnne2012
Old
#355  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 96
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid-CR7 View Post
guys i wanna install this rom but i dont know which version is stable ? 4.4 RC1 or 4.4 RC 2? or another builds?
There is a answer for that question just two messages earlier..
 
Navid-CR7
Old
#356  
Navid-CR7's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Shiraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnne2012 View Post
There is a answer for that question just two messages earlier..
dude there isnt any 4.45 version in download folder

Hala Madrid
 
jnne2012
Old
#357  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 96
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid-CR7 View Post
dude there isnt any 4.45 version in download folder
http://aospal.hostingsharedbox.com/aospal/roms/ville/

Look again

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes