Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 40,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4/23/14][Android 4.3][UVUCMK7 Debloated][F2FS] Conch Republic Editions 3D & 3S

Tip us?

EdKeys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh666 View Post
I'd be interested. Might pull me from slim or tweaked. I haven't kept up, is there an eta for official 4.4?
No eta that I know of, but I'm thinking its gonna drop real soon. Its been months since sammy first released 4.4.2 for some Note 2 carriers. It may pop as 4.4.3.
Phone: SGH-T889
ROM: Conch Republic Edition 3D F2FS
PDA version: T889UVUCMK7
Baseband version: T889UVUCMK7
Bootloader version: T889UVBMD1
Android version: 4.3
Kernel version: 3.0.999

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys View Post
No eta that I know of, but I'm thinking its gonna drop real soon. Its been months since sammy first released 4.4.2 for some Note 2 carriers. It may pop as 4.4.3.
It would be suprising if it launches as 4.4.3 as no other variant has that version available and 4.4.4 launched shortly thereafter. I am beginning to become concerned that 4.4.2 may not drop and we are in the throes of abandonware.

EdKeys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 565

DONATE TO ME

T-Mobile Note 2 user waiting for an update!

pepar0
Old
(Last edited by pepar0; 3rd September 2014 at 03:13 PM.) Reason: added quote
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys View Post
Is anyone interested in an update of this rom built from T-Mobile's upcoming 4.4 release? It will include wifi calling, multiwindow etc., but still be debloated and optimized with some add-ons just like the current release...and with F2FS support of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnementh666 View Post
i'd be interested. Might pull me from slim or tweaked. I haven't kept up, is there an eta for official 4.4?

+1
+1
+1
+...

:d

wondercoolguy
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Camera issue

I've removed all camera apps deleted all folders wiped the dalivk cache and cache... I still can't get the camera to work any other suggestions?

EdKeys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondercoolguy View Post
Camera issue

I've removed all camera apps deleted all folders wiped the dalivk cache and cache... I still can't get the camera to work any other suggestions?
What recovery are you using? Also, did you wipe the dalvik cache along with formatting all your partitions (except sdcard1 - which is your external sd card) prior to flashing the rom? Read post 207 in this thread by user jester3699. He was able to finally get past the camera issue.

Here is a link to Philz recovery. You can flash it using your current recovery, then reboot back to recovery to access it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/io...9-t0ltetmo.zip

Try using this and wiping exactly as outlined in the OP and when you are finished, before flashing anything reboot back to recovery and repeat the entire wiping and formatting again. Be sure to wipe the dalvick cache both times prior to flashing, then flash the rom. I know it's a pain in the ass to wipe everything but whether it's this rom or any other rom it sure does help in reducing problems in the future by having a clean install.