Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,801 Members 40,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DOGE][ULTIMATE][KITKAT]PROJECT DOGE 1.0.5v FOR A116 Drains my Battery very fast.

Tip us?

JayYadav
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [DOGE][ULTIMATE][KITKAT]PROJECT DOGE 1.0.5v FOR A116 Drains my Battery very fast.

Dear all Before applying this rom I used to have a very good battery backup but after this I am supposed to charge my phone for atleast 2 times a day.
No doubt this is a good rom but I'm not able to figure it out why this is happening please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayYadav
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question Seems To be solving

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayYadav View Post
Dear all Before applying this rom I used to have a very good battery backup but after this I am supposed to charge my phone for atleast 2 times a day.
No doubt this is a good rom but I'm not able to figure it out why this is happening please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have applied the KashKernel 2.7 now today and it seems that the battery is working fine with this kernel so I may assume now that the problem was related to the Kernel and will check it for some time then will tell you all that the problem is resolved......................................I hope.

Anmolh
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayYadav View Post
I have applied the KashKernel 2.7 now today and it seems that the battery is working fine with this kernel so I may assume now that the problem was related to the Kernel and will check it for some time then will tell you all that the problem is resolved......................................I hope.
Does d transparent background goes???
Like whn in d settings it shows wallpaper in d background n in other places to is it dere aftr d kash kernel?