Best AOSP styled Lockscreen App?

26th April 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 247

410 posts
I will be loading up Stock KK and I hate LG's stock lockscreen. I have gotten use to the AOSP lockscreen and really like it, especially the way KK shows album art over the entire screen during playback. I was wondering if there is a Lockscreen app out there that does this? I use to use Widgetlocker, but haven't touched it in a good while. Anyone know of any good apps to take a look at? Thanks
27th April 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,887

4,028 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecsnead69

I will be loading up Stock KK and I hate LG's stock lockscreen. I have gotten use to the AOSP lockscreen and really like it, especially the way KK shows album art over the entire screen during playback. I was wondering if there is a Lockscreen app out there that does this? I use to use Widgetlocker, but haven't touched it in a good while. Anyone know of any good apps to take a look at? Thanks

In 4.4 lg changed something that broke the aosp lock screen on stock. No one had found a way around it yet.

Sent from my Vs980 running Xdabbeb's 24a
28th April 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #3  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 92

257 posts
More
Check out widget locker. You should be able to make it look like aosp.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app
18th July 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #4  
Flag Middletown, NJ
Thanks Meter: 117

436 posts
More
Loving dynamic notifications so far. Lockscreen notifications and replacement lock screen. Need to be rooted with xposed framework.
13th August 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
acdisplay puts art over the entire screen. It's a lot like dashclock, but with some added nifty features. very minimal too.
6th September 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fknc

acdisplay puts art over the entire screen. It's a lot like dashclock, but with some added nifty features. very minimal too.

I second acdisplay. It's works like a charm (it mimics Moto's active display) and still allows for that ugly stock pin lock so we have that extra layer of security when unlocking.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread