Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,642 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best AOSP styled Lockscreen App?

Tip us?

ecsnead69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Question Best AOSP styled Lockscreen App?

I will be loading up Stock KK and I hate LG's stock lockscreen. I have gotten use to the AOSP lockscreen and really like it, especially the way KK shows album art over the entire screen during playback. I was wondering if there is a Lockscreen app out there that does this? I use to use Widgetlocker, but haven't touched it in a good while. Anyone know of any good apps to take a look at? Thanks

Like my work? --->>

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 1,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecsnead69 View Post
I will be loading up Stock KK and I hate LG's stock lockscreen. I have gotten use to the AOSP lockscreen and really like it, especially the way KK shows album art over the entire screen during playback. I was wondering if there is a Lockscreen app out there that does this? I use to use Widgetlocker, but haven't touched it in a good while. Anyone know of any good apps to take a look at? Thanks
In 4.4 lg changed something that broke the aosp lock screen on stock. No one had found a way around it yet.

Sent from my Vs980 running Xdabbeb's 24a

Dick Ripple
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Check out widget locker. You should be able to make it look like aosp.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

tazman19
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Loving dynamic notifications so far. Lockscreen notifications and replacement lock screen. Need to be rooted with xposed framework.
LG G2 (Verizon Wireless), Rooted, TWRP 2.7.0
Stock Kit-Kat 4.4.2

https://twitter.com/tazman19

fknc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
acdisplay puts art over the entire screen. It's a lot like dashclock, but with some added nifty features. very minimal too.

johker216
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fknc View Post
acdisplay puts art over the entire screen. It's a lot like dashclock, but with some added nifty features. very minimal too.
I second acdisplay. It's works like a charm (it mimics Moto's active display) and still allows for that ugly stock pin lock so we have that extra layer of security when unlocking.