4th May 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 571

451 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidharth.gtm

I have already tried to center clock with speed indicator but it totally ruins the layout ..
Still trying to adjust.

BTW , do you need battery % mod also ??
and also is your SystemUI is totally based on STOCK ??
if then i will modify my own SystemUI .. you know i don't want to start from scratch

UPDATE

I think there's lot of space for battery %
what do you say ??

bro if u see my statubar the battery % is inside the abttery icon so dont worry can u pls do the center clock thing and speed in my systemui? the systemui i sent u in PM is stock based with number of sims removed and the % mod done and the carrier label removed! just want tthe center clock thing and speed thing i always get fc on center clock and speed i never get statusbar!! see attachment to get a clear idea bro!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS.png
Views:	102
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	2725166  
Last edited by yeshwanthvshenoy; 4th May 2014 at 04:16 PM.
4th May 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #32  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 330

214 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

bro if u see my statubar the battery % is inside the abttery icon so dont worry can u pls do the center clock thing and speed in my systemui? the systemui i sent u in PM is stock based with number of sims removed and the % mod done and the carrier label removed! just want tthe center clock thing and speed thing i always get fc on center clock and speed i never get statusbar!! see attachment to get a clear idea bro!

http://goo.gl/hiotq6
11th May 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #33  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 6

54 posts
More
Would you mind to share how did you integrated the SuperSU ...

I've understand that this is the fastboot image converted to CWM/TWRP image ... so it should work if i try it with Brazilian version instead of Asian ...
I would like to try it here ...
Also the last small update with 35mb in Brazil that fixes camera and small things, could be also implemented ( with the patch files ) ??? can i convert that kind of update script to run on cwm ?! or pre-integrate it to rom !?
12th May 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

451 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygor.almeida

Would you mind to share how did you integrated the SuperSU ...

I've understand that this is the fastboot image converted to CWM/TWRP image ... so it should work if i try it with Brazilian version instead of Asian ...
I would like to try it here ...
Also the last small update with 35mb in Brazil that fixes camera and small things, could be also implemented ( with the patch files ) ??? can i convert that kind of update script to run on cwm ?! or pre-integrate it to rom !?

use kitchen to add superuser and also to make ur updater script but updater script error will be there and u gotta resolve it! u can try pre intergrating but make sure u got a backup just in case!!
The Following User Says Thank You to yeshwanthvshenoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #35  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 6

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

use kitchen to add superuser and also to make ur updater script but updater script error will be there and u gotta resolve it! u can try pre intergrating but make sure u got a backup just in case!!

LOL ... kitchen links ???

... huuum. if it's easy doesn't make sense ... i like when things gets hard so it makes you work hard
12th May 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #36  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

451 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygor.almeida

LOL ... kitchen links ???

... huuum. if it's easy doesn't make sense ... i like when things gets hard so it makes you work hard

updater script can be easily done using kitchen but it wont work u gotta find errors and resolve them might take u a day or two to do that! search dsixda kitchen in xda
12th May 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Can you please add aroma installer? Since most of the options you added should be able to desacte but they dont, so with aroma we users would be able to choose what we to be changed or not. Liked this ROM so much but some options and UI settings i dont like and arent able to be removed, please please add aroma installer. ;_;
12th May 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Sorry, I have another request ><
Can you make a zip without the customizations? Like center clock, download stats and other things? Like a zipable to look like the stock ROM's Ui, but with all your other features, would be amazing!! Thanks in advance
13th May 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 102

447 posts
More
#Feature Request : If you could implement CM's WCDMA only and other modes for mobile networks.... My data card sim in first slot, switches to Edge when it is not receiveing enough signal .... tried various apps, and *#*#4636#*#* , then phone information and setting it as WCDMA only .... Still it switches to Edge sometimes.... But in CM its working like a chaarm ... So if you could please involve that feature .. then stock would be perfect.... [ I know stock involves option, where it is "3G Preferred" ... What i need was 3G only .. just to clarify ]
6th September 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #40  
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 145

669 posts
More
Add multiwindow and floating videos features if possible..
And theme your rom .. [emoji4]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread