Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,984 Members 47,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][STOCKROM] N8000XXUDNE4 KitKat (4.4.2) (18.05.2014)

Tip us?
 
johncubes
Old
(Last edited by johncubes; 18th August 2014 at 12:26 AM.)
#161  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default Flash this

I had the same problem. It was solved by falshing this bootloader in odin (see attachments)

After that flash any rom you like...
Attached Files
File Type: rar BL_BOOTFIZ_BY_JMC.rar - [Click for QR Code] (668.3 KB, 37 views)
 
chappatti
Old
#162  
chappatti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Sep 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncubes View Post
I had the same problem. It was solved by falshing this bootloader in odin (see attachments)

After that flash any rom you like...
Ca you provide info what this BL is and where its from ..like which model N8000 N801x...? Does this overwrite the N8000 BL?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chappatti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
carl1961
Old
#163  
carl1961's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,020
Posts: 5,034
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tickfaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti View Post
Ca you provide info what this BL is and where its from ..like which model N8000 N801x...? Does this overwrite the N8000 BL?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
those or parts of the bootloader from the leaked N8000XXUDND5_N8000OXADND5
 
johncubes
Old
#164  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961 View Post
those or parts of the bootloader from the leaked N8000XXUDND5_N8000OXADND5
Yes, sorry... is from the leaked rom N8000XXUDND5.

This fix doesn't unlock the bootloader, it just prevents your tab keeps turning on at the "Samsung Galaxy Tab" logo.

At this far I haven't found the solution to unlock or reflash another bootloader. But if you want to install any version of Samsung Official ROM, you have to extract the downloaded file with 7zip, delete the "sboot.bin" file, repack it with "TAR_MD5_PACKAGER" and flash it via ODIN.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70&postcount=2
 
feiercrack
Old
#165  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2014
hi there,

i also have that new upgrade installed on my german N8000 via OTA
after that i used t0welroot.

now i have problems with WIFI passwords, they wouldnt save anymore and the tablet is very slow now.
what can we do?

thanks

cheers
 
fabricio.ma
Old
#166  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2014
Hi,

I want to do a clean install. How do?

My system is slow.

hugs,

Fabricio, from Brazil.
 
chappatti
Old
#167  
chappatti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Sep 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricio.ma View Post
Hi,

I want to do a clean install. How do?

My system is slow.

hugs,

Fabricio, from Brazil.
If you use Odin method it will a be clean install.

I lso had slow downs. I found that once I installed either an AOSP ROM like Carbon or CM 11 this rewrites everything, and then voming back to stock, made my tablet a completely different machine. Use Philz Touch CWM recovery...

Good luck...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
 
fabricio.ma
Old
#168  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti View Post
If you use Odin method it will a be clean install.

I lso had slow downs. I found that once I installed either an AOSP ROM like Carbon or CM 11 this rewrites everything, and then voming back to stock, made my tablet a completely different machine. Use Philz Touch CWM recovery...

Good luck...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
I want to erase everything, start from scratch and install kitkat. I think the installation without erasing (not clean) files did not work properly. My system slowed down. I used odin but did not erase anything. I do not understand much, I'm learning now. Sorry ... but I do not give up.
 
chappatti
Old
#169  
chappatti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Sep 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricio.ma View Post
I want to erase everything, start from scratch and install kitkat. I think the installation without erasing (not clean) files did not work properly. My system slowed down. I used odin but did not erase anything. I do not understand much, I'm learning now. Sorry ... but I do not give up.
If you do not give up its good - you learn more. 😁😁

I still suggest you try Carbon Rom in the forum. If that runs smootjly - it should since it is very good Rom - then reflash Gnabo...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti View Post
If you do not give up its good - you learn more. 😁😁

I still suggest you try Carbon Rom in the forum. If that runs smootjly - it should since it is very good Rom - then reflash Gnabo...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
If yku wsnt to erase everything then you could use Odin to go back to full pure stock of 4.2, then reroot, add recovery and then reflash Kitkat. The pure original stock via Odin will completeky erase and rewrite everything...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
 
fabricio.ma
Old
#170  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti View Post
If you do not give up its good - you learn more. 😁😁

I still suggest you try Carbon Rom in the forum. If that runs smootjly - it should since it is very good Rom - then reflash Gnabo...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------



If yku wsnt to erase everything then you could use Odin to go back to full pure stock of 4.2, then reroot, add recovery and then reflash Kitkat. The pure original stock via Odin will completeky erase and rewrite everything...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Free mobile app
I'll try.

Thank you for your attention.

Hugs.

Thread Tools
Display Modes