Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 49,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy s 5 G900F

Tip us?
 
stanoDj
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default Samsung Galaxy s 5 G900F

Hi guys. Please help me. I search MIUI rom for my Samsung Galaxy S5.
 
johan81
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 347
Join Date: Apr 2011
There is no MIUI for S5, case closed for now....
 
royhanks3
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Dec 2011
I'm hoping someone will build one soon. We have cm11 fully working, I hope miui comes down the pipeline soon.
 
gee2012
Old
#4  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,057
Posts: 8,366
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Heerlen
Quote:
Originally Posted by royhanks3 View Post
I'm hoping someone will build one soon. We have cm11 fully working, I hope miui comes down the pipeline soon.
CM fully working? Not yet, issues like touchscreen, NFC ,A-GPS and calling volume still have to be tackled. But the devs are doing a great job so far
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
 
royhanks3
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
CM fully working? Not yet, issues like touchscreen, NFC ,A-GPS and calling volume still have to be tackled. But the devs are doing a great job so far
Yeah, I'm not having any of those issues. My NFC,GPS, and touchscreen having been working flawlessly. Oh, and my call volume is better than what it was on TouchWiz. I have no idea why you're having those issues dude, but my device is working awesomely.
 
gee2012
Old
#6  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,057
Posts: 8,366
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Heerlen
Quote:
Originally Posted by royhanks3 View Post
Yeah, I'm not having any of those issues. My NFC,GPS, and touchscreen having been working flawlessly. Oh, and my call volume is better than what it was on TouchWiz. I have no idea why you're having those issues dude, but my device is working awesomely.
Well then you are lucky i guess, other users still have some issues with the bugs i mentioned.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
 
royhanks3
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Well then you are lucky i guess, other users still have some issues with the bugs i mentioned.
I've seen the forums. It still would be nice to get MIUI for the s5
 
gee2012
Old
#8  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,057
Posts: 8,366
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Heerlen
Quote:
Originally Posted by royhanks3 View Post
I've seen the forums. It still would be nice to get MIUI for the s5
I hear the Mi4 is good and if you love Miui this should be the one to have
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
 
royhanks3
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 45
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
I hear the Mi4 is good and if you love Miui this should be the one to have
Naaaaaaah lol. I'll just patiently wait until it's built for my s5 which I've already spent so much money on.
 
P4k1t0
Old
#10  
P4k1t0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 634
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Funchal
I found this: http://www.muzisoft.com/soft/78651.html
But i got stuck on bootloader, maybe i should have the bootloader for XXU1ANE2?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more

Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more