FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[expressatt][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

9,438 posts
Thanks Meter: 32,713
 
By Phil3759, Recognized Developer on 3rd January 2014, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Main thread + features + install instructions + dev support
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860


PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM
It is a well proven recovery for many phones

It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI


Please give your feedback, what works, and any bug you could encounter
Read the features, and check if you are missing something

To take a screen shot, just slide left

Also, do not forget to read about the powerful aroma file manager integration and double tap shortcut


Download links
Last version can be found here:
Quote:

Galaxy Express AT&T (expressatt)
http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th January 2014, 05:00 PM |#2  
Everhez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 55
 
Donate to Me
More
thanks for compiling a version of CWM touch Philpz for our devices, I've only found error for buttons bottom do not look good and do not work well when putting the recovery does not correspond to the phone





Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
Last edited by Everhez; 10th January 2014 at 05:26 PM.
10th January 2014, 08:41 PM |#3  
Phil3759's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 32,713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everhez

thanks for compiling a version of CWM touch Philpz for our devices, I've only found error for buttons bottom do not look good and do not work well when putting the recovery does not correspond to the phone





Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks

Uploading 6.09.0 with fixed res image and background
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 02:44 AM |#4  
Everhez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 55
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759

Thanks

Uploading 6.09.0 with fixed res image and background

I updated the recovery and now if the buttons work fine but the screenshot function to turn off the screen and not the capture but it works perfect for more


Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
Last edited by Everhez; 11th January 2014 at 04:33 AM.
11th January 2014, 08:34 AM |#5  
Phil3759's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 32,713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everhez

I updated the recovery and now if the buttons work fine but the screenshot function to turn off the screen and not the capture but it works perfect for more


Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk

you can configure gesture actions under GUI Settings
In 6.09.0, defaults changed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 03:00 PM |#6  
Everhez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 55
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759

you can configure gesture actions under GUI Settings
In 6.09.0, defaults changed

Ready!

Edit: I auditioned to update cyanogenmod unattended installation and abortion, unfortunately I do not rush and take a screenshot but it meant that I could not verify package



Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
Last edited by Everhez; 11th January 2014 at 07:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Everhez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 08:15 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Hey phil thanks for all the updates, last version we have is 6.48.4 if you could find the time to update it at some point I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again phil!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes