Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing

Tip us?

Megaflop666
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosedude View Post
I'm 100% it's the right gapps, since it's the same for all KK gapps (4.4.x)

I will try your other suggestions in the morning, thanks for your help
Actually, there are kk 4.4.2, and kk 4.4.4, and I've seen 4.4.3 gapps
If someone helped you, hit "THANKS"

signature

Note 3, Bobcat ROM, Ultimate Kernel & OKJ -- Note 3, Rooted NF9 & OKJ
Galaxy Gear, Null ROM, Triangulum Kernel

S5, Rooted NH5, Blaze Kernel & OKJ -- Nexus 7, Clean ROM, ElementalX Kernel & OKJ
S4, Rooted NH7, Chronic Kernel & OKJ -- S3, Resurrection Remix ROM --- Tab Pro 10.1, Stock Rooted
Tab 2 10.1, OmniROM

Misc iJunk & other crap too

BigBadWolfx4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Rooted Note 3 having issues. . plz help

Originally SM-N900A ; rooted using OneClick Root on Odin. ROM: ALLIANCEROM_N900A.V4_N9005XXUFNF4
Now Model SM-N9005, Android Version 4.4.2, No SIM No Carrier No Operator Name, Knox Warranty Void: 0x1,
Bootloader: N900AUCUCNC2, Baseband same as BL,
PDA: N9005XXUFNF4, CSC: N9005OXAFNF4

SAYS I HAVE ROOT, WHEN I TRY TO ENTER BOOT RECOVERY IS DISPLAYS:
RECOVERY BOOTING
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
SET WARRANTY BIT: RECOVERY

THAN SAYS TAKE TO ATTT FOR HELP AND TURNS OFF. I HAVE TO GO INTO DOWNLOAD MODE, AND SAY CANCEL:RESTART PHONE
IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO MY PHONE AND USE IT. BUT I CAN DO ANYTHING BE CASE THAT DISPLAYS COMES EVERY TIME I HIT REBOOT. PLZ HELP.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

riginally SM-N900A ; rooted using OneClick Root on Odin. ROM: ALLIANCEROM_N900A.V4_N9005XXUFNF4
Now Model SM-N9005, Android Version 4.4.2, No SIM No Carrier No Operator Name, Knox Warranty Void: 0x1,
Bootloader: N900AUCUCNC2, Baseband same as BL,
PDA: N9005XXUFNF4, CSC: N9005OXAFNF4

SAYS I HAVE ROOT, WHEN I TRY TO ENTER BOOT RECOVERY IS DISPLAYS:
RECOVERY BOOTING
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
SET WARRANTY BIT: RECOVERY

THAN SAYS TAKE TO ATTT FOR HELP AND TURNS OFF. I HAVE TO GO INTO DOWNLOAD MODE, AND SAY CANCEL:RESTART PHONE
IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO MY PHONE AND USE IT. BUT I CAN DO ANYTHING BE CASE THAT DISPLAYS COMES EVERY TIME I HIT REBOOT. PLZ HELP.

sixk
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I just updated my device to the latelest twrp 2.7.2.0 and now I am getting this error...
I was using the old Wicked ROM... what can I do to get back into recovery...
Also I only have a mac at this time.
Any help?

moosedude
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaflop666 View Post
Actually, there are kk 4.4.2, and kk 4.4.4, and I've seen 4.4.3 gapps
You legend!

Seems to be working now!

Originally had something that was just a "4.4.x" gapps but turns out it was the latest (so 4.4.4 i guess?)

Got the specific 4.4.2 and also did the full wipe after each flash (cm and gapps) and also took the nightly instead of the snapshot.

Still in the first hour but seems fine so far.

Only concerning thing was, I saw that "Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" message during the Samsung splash still, except this time it went to CM logo after..

sixk
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Never Mind found out what I did wrong.

Megaflop666
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosedude View Post
You legend!

Seems to be working now!

Originally had something that was just a "4.4.x" gapps but turns out it was the latest (so 4.4.4 i guess?)

Got the specific 4.4.2 and also did the full wipe after each flash (cm and gapps) and also took the nightly instead of the snapshot.

Still in the first hour but seems fine so far.

Only concerning thing was, I saw that "Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" message during the Samsung splash still, except this time it went to CM logo after..
If you're running custom recovery, it will say that. If you're running custom kernel, it'll tell you its not seandroid enforcing as well

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixk View Post
I just updated my device to the latelest twrp 2.7.2.0 and now I am getting this error...
I was using the old Wicked ROM... what can I do to get back into recovery...
Also I only have a mac at this time.
Any help?
If you can't get into recovery flash your old recovery back onto it or go into twrp app and have it install the correct image. If you need to flash from a mac use heimdall or get parallels and setup a windows environment.

signature

S5, Rooted NH5, Blaze Kernel & OKJ -- Nexus 7, Clean ROM, ElementalX Kernel & OKJ
S4, Rooted NH7, Chronic Kernel & OKJ -- S3, Resurrection Remix ROM --- Tab Pro 10.1, Stock Rooted
Tab 2 10.1, OmniROM

casco aereo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Help! Recovery booting........Recovery is not seandroid set warranty bit: recovrey

Hi! my note 3 won't reboot. Odin can't detect the phone,what can I do? Recovery booting........Recovery is not seandroid set warranty bit: recovrey,any ideas? Won't pass the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Logo.

Megaflop666
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by casco aereo View Post
Hi! my note 3 won't reboot. Odin can't detect the phone,what can I do? Recovery booting........Recovery is not seandroid set warranty bit: recovrey,any ideas? Won't pass the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Logo.
Can you get it in download mode?

signature

Tab 2 10.1, OmniROM

toenail_flicker
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Just had the same issue on my Sprint N3 and tried an older file of CF's I had downloaded last year and it worked like magic. Whew. Kinda scary there for a moment.

Thanks to those who suggested the fix and all who contributed to this excellent post!